Labrador Retriever Forum

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Fitchburg results for Sunday?

Re: Fitchburg results for Sunday?

Hey everyone!! First i want to thank Judy Heim for a great day of judging!!

BOB/BOW/WB Nirvana's Bebiche, shown by me!!!!!! Thanks Shannon!!! She is owned by Shannon Silver....

WD was a Vinnie son owned by Tammy Farrington... Sorry i dont know who RWD or RWB was...

Bebiche also made a cut in the group by judge Norman Patton....

Congrats to all the winners this weekend!!

Jen

Re: Re: Fitchburg results for Sunday?

Jen...get over yourself! ME!!!!!!

Wow...no one can be happy in this breed. Considering the temperaments of our dogs you would think the owners would be similar. I guess not.

Re: Re: Re: Fitchburg results for Sunday?

Shame on you! Jen does a wonderful job. You can always count on her to make showing fun for your dog.
The bitch she showed yesterday was lovely and deserved her wins.

You are suppose to put milk in your cheerios.... not something else...

Yikes!

Nice work Jen!

--- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- ---

Replying to:

Jen...get over yourself! ME!!!!!!

The bitch was gorgeous and deserves the win. But Jen is full of herself........JMO

Isn't it important for a handler to have an upbeat and possitive attitude in the ring? I've seen Jen really bring out the best in a dog....good job Jen!

Re: Re: Re: Re: Fitchburg results for Sunday?

i don't know jen personally. i have seen her in the ring at a bunch of shows and she does a great job. the dogs that she takes into the ring really enjoy being there with her. the bitch that won WB yesterday looked awesome, and jen did a great job showing her.
i know that the anonymous thing is brought up all the time and to be honest with you i get peoples reasons to do so in some cases. But when it comes to talking down about someone I feel that you can at least have the decency to give your name with your post. If your opinion means that much to you at least post with your own name.
adam

Great job Jen...........don't let the turkeys get you down! It seems to me that a certain someone always has something negitive to say!!! Just go and look back at all the posts throughout the whole forum! I for one am very happy for anyone who is doing well and they should and can be told so without SOUR GRAPES!

I fully support our privilege to post anonymously on this forum. But to insult a specific person under the cover of anonymity is gutless.

Also, bragging is fun! Go Jen! Congrats Shannon!!!

Finally, this is supposed to be about the dogs. Bebiche is beautiful.

You know, Jen isn't really patting herself on the back so much as giving credit to the breeders of the dogs with whom she wins! Think about it - she couldn't win at all if the dogs weren't worthy and deserving. Bebiche is certainly that - again, kudos to all involved, and Jen - you go, girl!

its called JEALOUSY!!! Go climb back under that rock, LOL..... Thanks everyone!!!!

Jen (AKA THE FULL OF HERSELF HANDLER!!)

Gee, who isn't excited when a dog they are showing gets a big win? Its FUN!

Go Jen...Go Bebiche! She looked great out there and was most deserving of the win.

Don't let anyone rain on your parade!

Bebiche is a beautiful girl. That's her second major under Judy Heim who also put her up at Pioneer Valley

Congratulations Shannon. Bebiche is just gorgeous. A win so well deserved. She has some beautiful dogs and i am glad everyone is finally getting a chance to see them. She is very well known in the horse world and has some stunning horses. Congrats Again to all involved.....