Labrador Retriever Forum

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Good Price?

I'm trying to make a web page and can anyone tell me if $9.95 per month with Website file storage
100/200 MB
Data Tranfers - Bandwidth 10 GIG 5/5

Is a good price?

They offer all kinds of other tools at this price too, like shopping cart, forum, blog, web mail, auto response.

I'd appreciate thoughts from webmasters who really know the best prices and if this is a good or decent price.

TY

Re: Good Price?

PS: I need lots of room because it will be very photo intense and lots of pages.

--- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- ---

Replying to:

I'm trying to make a web page and can anyone tell me if $9.95 per month with Website file storage
100/200 MB
Data Tranfers - Bandwidth 10 GIG 5/5

Is a good price?

They offer all kinds of other tools at this price too, like shopping cart, forum, blog, web mail, auto response.

I'd appreciate thoughts from webmasters who really know the best prices and if this is a good or decent price.

TY

Take a look at e-rice.net. It's about $10 a year. They have other plans , too.

Mike

Most are 5.95/month and can support lots of pics/pages.

You have to edit your photos to make sure they aren't huge, BUT that is more for your viewers than your hosting service.

You can go with any server,, but they are not all the same. For others to find it,, it needs to get on the first 2 pages,, load quickly,, and be easy to navigate.

If you want a site,, just to send clients to,, any server will work and use a FREE one.

Jo

Re: Re: Good Price?

I host 6 picture intensive sites for $4 a month total.

Re: Re: Re: Good Price?

Google is hosting sites for FREE.

Why not try them out?

All you need is a gmail account :)

Re: Re: Re: Good Price?

Where is it for $4.00?

--- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- ---

Replying to:

I host 6 picture intensive sites for $4 a month total.

Try godaddy.com

Re: Re: Re: Re: Good Price?

Canaca.com