Labrador Retriever Forum

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Fox&Friends video link on Labradoodle vs PWD for the Obamas ,w/ David Frei

The Labradoodle breeder tells the camera, that PWD's are dog aggressive.....

http://www.foxnews.com/foxfriends/

Re: Fox&Friends video link on Labradoodle vs PWD for the Obamas ,w/ David Frei

Just watched the link.
Guess what-my neighbor a block away paid $1500 for a labradoodle. It has hip problems and is VERY dog agressive!
The breeder on the clip was wrong to make that statement about the PWD.

Perfect example as to why one shouldn't wear black when showing a black dog, I could hardly see the PWD. That being said, the PWD was alot calmer and looked better trained than the Labradoodle. It would have been nice to hear more about the justification for the 1000. price, as for folks now, it is a more serious consideration than ever.

That $1,000 figure David came up with might be for a byb labradoodle. Well-bred PWDs are going for $2400 in the Northeast.

Re: Re: Fox&Friends video link on Labradoodle vs PWD for the Obamas ,w/ David Frei

they are wanting to "rescue" their dog......

Re: Re: Re: Fox&Friends video link on Labradoodle vs PWD for the Obamas ,w/ David Frei

The word rescue is so overused when it comes to dogs. Everyone that gets a dog from any source other than directly from a breeder says they "rescued" the dog. Annoys the hell out of me. It really takes away from the dogs that really do need to be rescued.

Re: Re: Re: Fox&Friends video link on Labradoodle vs PWD for the Obamas ,w/ David Frei

I'd rather them rescue the taxpayers. They could pay whatever the cost for the stupid labradoodle and at least be stimulating the economy. Oops. There I go with the cynicism again. I'd better pull out a canvas and get a new painting started. It improves my outlook on life.

Re: Re: Fox&Friends video link on Labradoodle vs PWD for the Obamas ,w/ David Frei

Who will rescue the "rescue" Labradoodle when it starts to shed and the allergies flare up...or is it just that they don't want dog hair...

Perhaps a Bichon would be better, or perhaps no dog at all, unless the pooch comes with a personal trainer to train this Dog Novice Family.

Why is it a "requirement" for each new pres to get a dog--who cares what he gets--why doesn't he already have one???

We were so surprised by this and hope they go with a PWD instead of the labradoodle.

They already decided for a LabraMutt, there is another note about it in fox news.

Re: Re: Re: Re: Fox&Friends video link on Labradoodle vs PWD for the Obamas ,w/ David Frei

Oh you are so right Virginia!!!!

Well, I would think that a labraMutt would be something that would cause allergies? Then why don't they just get a labrador?

I am sorry, but those Labrawhatevers are so ugly! (And yes I thought that before being involved with Labradors!)

Ok, I just watched the video. Tell me true, is AKC *really* going to accept the Labradoodle in the next few years?

Hey, maybe it will be a good thing in the long run for the Obama family to choose a Labradoodle. We know they are not hypoallergenic. SO, in a year when their daughter has uncontrollable allergies and they have to get rid of the dog, the whole world will know about it. Maybe it will help bring the truth to light for the general public. You know the media will be all over THAT story!