Labrador Retriever Forum

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
CNM, who does this test?

Hi
Can anyone please tell me where I can order the CNM test?
Thank you

Re: CNM, who does this test?

Pawsitive ID (InGen) currently includes this test in their package for $75

The Alfort School of Veterinary Mediceine in France:
http://www.labradorcnm.com/

The company is in France. Here is the link: http://www.labradorcnm.com/

REALLY? Wow that is a savings then....

HA HA HA
I think the Ingen thing was a joke.... Funny!
Thank you Deven and CNM for the link.

Re: Re: CNM, who does this test?

Funny! Ha! HA! It isn't listed on Ingen's site.

--- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- ---

Replying to:

Pawsitive ID (InGen) currently includes this test in their package for $75

Re: Re: Re: CNM, who does this test?

Isn't everything??

Go to www.working-retriever.com to get the information on ordering your sample kit and info on collection.

MK

Thank you.
My boy has passed everything so far. This is the last thing we can make sure he doesn't carry before he is offered to public stud.

Actually, they no longer provide the swabs. You get them directly from France now. It was faster the last time I did it too.

--- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- ---

Replying to:

Go to www.working-retriever.com to get the information on ordering your sample kit and info on collection.

MK

I just entered a group of CNM reports into LabraData from VetGen. I think another company is looking at offering the test in the US as well. Like other tests discussed on the forum, buyer beware. A clear report from VetGen will not put the dog on the CNM White List - only the tests done in France are included. The VetGen report is accepted by OFA.

At least with the CNM testing, the price is the same across the board. VetGen is the same price as the "official" test in France. Like I said, my turn around time to France was fabulous. I wanted my dogs listed on the white list too. I don't waste my money submitting all of test result to OFA either. I submit it all to LabraData for free. I have links on my dogs' web pages to their individual LabraData pages. That way anyone can look up whatever they want. Goodness knows I spend enough money on doing the testing; I don't need to give OFA $15 for something I already paid for.

I tested my male just two weeks ago. Went through working-retriever.com, got brushes, collection instructions, return envelope and the required import papers.

Got the confirmation email when the brushes were received in France, and got my results the NEXT day.

So far, my boy is CNM, EIC clear, CERF and OFA EXCELLENT, elbows normal.

MK