General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Sunday Results from Portland?

Any results for today (Sunday)?

Johanne

Re: Sunday Results from Portland?

Received a call from my friend, Shirley Trotter, and her CAN CH Mulbury's Logan went WD today from the Bred by class.....a Major! Congratulations to Shirley!!!!! I was too excited and forgot to ask about the other results....sorry about that.

Forgot to add that Logan is out of BISS Sureshot Hyspire Impressive X Tormentil's Glimmer JH.

Wow! this couldn't happen to a nicer person and a more sweeter beautiful dog.
Congratulations Shirley!!

Re: Re: Sunday Results from Portland?

shirley yahooooooooo.... and congrats to all the other winners too

Congratulations, Shirley and Logan! Well done. Congratulations to everyone "in the ribbons" this weekend.

CONGRATULATIONS SHIRLEY!!!

Re: Re: Re: Sunday Results from Portland?

Thanks you guys!! Needless to say I am thrilled.
I wasn't feeling like I could go in the ring again - (Fibro Myalgia) so Allison Hillius took Logan in for Winners Dog. She did a great job with him. Then Allison had to leave unexpectedly and Sonja Dudder took Logan in for BOB and got Best of Winners with him. So - I had lots of help! Can't thank them both enough!!!!

Re: Re: Re: Re: Sunday Results from Portland?

Way to go Shirley, Logan and the gals that were there to help! Hugh congratulations from Southern California. That boy is as sweet as he is beautiful! Enjoy the clouds Shirley.

Hugs, Patti

Who was WB and BOB?

While most of us ae happy for others when they win, wouldn't it make sense to post the remainder of the results as well? Some of us can't make the shows and like to know who all the winners are.

I agree with Annie! Can anyone please let us know the rest of the results? Meanwhile, Congratulations to all the dogs in the Ribbons.

Way to go Shirley, and thanks to Allison and Sonja for helping out.

Re: Re: Sunday Results from Portland/ re:Annie Oakley)

Nice shooting Annie!

Remember - sometimes people get a quick phone call from a friend and only have part, albeit a very exciting part, of the results. Sometimes the breed judging isn't even completed.

I am sure you will find out sooner or later. But don't rain on their parade - be happy for them.

Sunday at Portland:
WB new CH Wyntercreek Delightful Delia
BOB CH Gingerbred Celestial Thunder