Labrador Retriever Forum

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
NEW CHAMPION***Moon***

I finally got to escape from LA to show this weekend at Ventura.

Much to my delight, I got to see my favorite chocolate dogs finish his well deserved Championship.

So MAJOR congrats to Moon (CH. Baja Weikenlin Moonking) on winning WD,BOW and BOB (over 5 specials for a 3 pt major) to finish today!!!!

Moon is owned by Chris Valdez of Kenya Labradors, thank you Chris for continuing to show this handsome fellow that I knew had the potential all along!

Well deserved guys!

Re: NEW CHAMPION***Moon***

Woohooo!!! Congratulations to Moon - he is a really nice chocolate boy! Well-deserved championship!

Rock on Moon...Congratulations Chris and Moon!!!

Re: Re: NEW CHAMPION***Moon***

Congrats to Chris and Moon!!!

Re: Re: Re: NEW CHAMPION***Moon***

Huge congratulations to Chris and Randy of Kenya Labradors on finishing Moon!! CH Baja Weikenlin Moonking... now that sounds great!! Congratulations also to Helayne Zoota for handling him to both his majors!

congratulations to a beauty

Congratulations again!! I got to watch the pretty boy Moon win today. Well deserved, he is beautiful boy.

Eleonore
Elkens Labradors

YIPPEE ~ A big congratulations to Chris & Randy & and their beautiful boy "Moon" and to Helayne his awesome handler

HUGE congratulations, Chris, Randy, Helayne, and most of all, MOON!!! VERY well-deserved! Moon is a beautiful, sweet boy!

Congratulations to Chris and Randy of Kenya Labradors and Moon. I saw him take his first major at the SVLRC in Grass Valley. He is a very pretty boy and Chris and Randy are great people. Way to go!!

Huge Congratulations to Christine, Randy, Helayne, and Moon!!! I am so happy for you Chris, this was a long time coming for him. Kiss his beautiful noggin for me!

Shelley

WooHoo!! BIG congrats to Chris and Moon!

Renee

Congratulations to TEAM MOON! A very well deserved win!

Congratulations Chris!!! Enjoy that cloud you're living on for as long as you want---you have deserved that! Championships are so special, especially hard-won for chocolates I think, but Moon is MORE than deserving of his new "Ch." title!
You and many others always believed in him, and here he is, finished, whooo-hoooo!!!
I expect to see his win picture in the LQ!

Woohoo what great news! Congrats to all for job well-done, but especially to Moon himself. I've always loved watching this amazing dog in the ring. He is a true showman and would always just get out there and "show himself".

I have also been seeing some very lovely babies from this boy too!

CONGRATS to all involved!!!

**nice to hear from you Dianne!!

WOW, it's so surreal, thank you so much for all the e-mails, read them all to MOON....thank you for all the support and friendship....Hang in there, it well happen !!!!!!!

Thanks Bev! Since I started my endeavor last year by going back to college, I've been to so few shows, maybe 2 weekends last year. I kind of miss the shows, but LOVE my new career and the people I work with.

Unfortunately I can't have my dogs with me as I work way too many hours, but I do take weekend trips up to my family's house to visit. And for once in my life, when it came time to buy a new car, this time I went for the new Mustang!!!

I am so happy that Moon finished and I was there to see him and cheer him on with his little girl, Blue who won the open Chocolate bitch class both days!

~Dianne Mullikin, EMT B
Los Angeles, CA

Congratulations to you! I've only seen your boy in pictures but he's very nice...and deserving~

Best of everything w/ him....

Re: Re: Re: Re: Red Mustang

What college are you going to Di? What are you studying? Hope to see you at some shows soon
How you gonna put dogs in a Mustang! lol

--- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- ---

Replying to:

Thanks Bev! Since I started my endeavor last year by going back to college, I've been to so few shows, maybe 2 weekends last year. I kind of miss the shows, but LOVE my new career and the people I work with.

Unfortunately I can't have my dogs with me as I work way too many hours, but I do take weekend trips up to my family's house to visit. And for once in my life, when it came time to buy a new car, this time I went for the new Mustang!!!

I am so happy that Moon finished and I was there to see him and cheer him on with his little girl, Blue who won the open Chocolate bitch class both days!

~Dianne Mullikin, EMT B
Los Angeles, CA

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Red Mustang

Last year I enrolled at Allan Hancock college and started with the Basic EMT Academy. After graduating that, I took the Advanced EMT Academy and then did a summer internship before moving to Los Angeles to start working since both of my local ambulance companies were not hiring and I was eager to start working. But that was the reason I hadn't shown much, not to mention both my girls that I kept from my last two breedings did not pass hips, so I think that was a sign it was time to move in another direction.

I will work as an EMT for a while before going back to school again to get my Paramedic certs.

I still have my baby Blue, as well as a co-owning a couple of nice boys with a good friend, so I'm not totally out of dogs, but just scaled back quite a bit. And of course, I still have my old gal Truly who celebrated her 11th birthday in Dec. However, there is no need for the van anymore, thus the reason I bought the Mustang. It's not red, but "windveil blue". My sister got me a license frame for Christmas that says, "My other car is an Ambulance"

Don't worry the back seats fold down, so I can let Blue can ride back there. She loves it as I take her for a run on the beach when I come to visit. LOL

Thanks, but not planning many shows this year either but who knows where I might show up next.

~Dianne Mullikin, EMT-B
Los Angeles, CA

Wooo Hoooo!!! Congrats Chris, Randy and Moon! Well deserved CH in front of that beautiful boys name! Congrats on finishing him!!!

I was getting ready to go into group with Charlie when I found myself looking at a delightful Chocolate lab waiting to go in as well. What a lovely boy!! It was a pleasaure to be in the same ring with him. A well deserved win and congratulations to all!!

Thank you again for all the wonderful "CONGRATS..."
cya all at the next show.....Good Luck !!!!!!