Labrador Retriever Forum

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Here we go again!!!

Just got this and here we go again

http://www.chicagobreakingnews.com/2009/01/puppy-mill-paws-chicago-fritchey-legislation-bill-law.html

Re: Here we go again!!!

I am all for the humane treatment of animals.

Re: Here we go again!!!

Here we go again...Heads up Illinois! I'm sure with the democratic/liberal majorities in so many states now, we're going to have to be doubly vigilant in order to protect our rights!

And for those ARistas out there who wholeheartedly support these bills, try reading the fine print in them...you'd be amazed at the supremely restrictive laws that are hidden in the bowels of most of this type of legislation (though, I realize that you don't really care). I agree with the one commentator on the site with the article...it's amazing how the lawmakers can divert attention AWAY from the serious matters of government...corruption and economic disaster, just so they can seem to be all "good and wonderful" in a photo-op with a cute puppy!

Good luck, IL breeders. I'm sure that we'll all be facing similar nightmares before the year's out!

Re: Re: Here we go again!!!

Look where Republican/Authoritarians got us the last eight years...

Re: Re: Re: Here we go again!!!

Oh, Geeeeeez, who cares, it was hard then and it is going to be harder now!!! I think the last 4yrs are going to be a piece of cake compared to what is to come with the radicals almost sitting in Govt. seats!!
Get a grip, the word "Change" can be a very scary thing, if it is directed at you!!!! Enjoy your sport and dogs while you can, hidden agenda's are part of the new "Change"!!!