Labrador Retriever Forum

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Unauthorized collection service !!

I am a bit perplexed, I know it's Monday but I think I may have Gremlins LOL.....

I have two really large exercise areas for the dogs to run. I poop scoop frequently and place it in a bucket ( winter only ). In the morning (Or whatever part of the day is warm enough to where it doesn't turn into a sheet of ice) I hose the kennel, & wash everything down into the septic tank. Anyway, last evening I poop scooped the exercise yards & left the poop ( just three donations ) in the bucket for the morning.
This morning I went down to the kennel and the poop bucket was on it's side, which I thought was strange as we it hadn't been windy last night. When I bent down to pick up the bucket I noticed that it was empty....Someone had stolen my dog poop!!!! Now I know it wasn't the dogs, they were all nicely tucked up in their warm beds for the night.
Has anyone else had poop go missing, if so who, or what is the culprit???

I wish the poop stealer would come and steal some here! (nm)

x

Re: Unauthorized collection service !!

maybe the poop fairy came for a visit

Re: Re: Unauthorized collection service !!

did she leave a quarter?

Re: Re: Re: Unauthorized collection service !!

Hey Sharon! I don't think I'd be complaining too much.... less work for you!~ : ) Thanks for my chuckle thus far today~

Seriously, you've a lab poop lovin' critter hanging out at your place...and its hungry.

Re: Re: Re: Re: Unauthorized collection service !!

VA Poo Rised..lol

rats love the stuff!!

VA Poo Rised.....Now that is funny.

We have a 60 acre pasture on two sides of the house & woods on the third side. I don't think it's rats, they would not have been able to knock over the bucket. Plus we have a lot of critters roaming around that find things like rats, mice, moles, voles etc very tasty.
I know I feed the dogs "Taste of the wild" dog food, but this is ridiculous LOL.
Maybe I should place a video camera out there so that I can catch the little poop thief.

Re: Re: Unauthorized collection service !!

Don't laugh - by chance do you have wild turkeys in yiur area? They pick my "plastic Ag Bags filled with assoted cattle feed.

They also have picked into bags of "rapid Grow" enriched garden soil.

Actually my suggestion of Turkeys isn't as far fetched as I see you live in the "Show Me State"!