Labrador Retriever Forum

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
W Friendship results Monday

Any news of the winners at today's show? I heard a rumor it was pretty exciting.

Re: W Friendship results Monday

What I heard was that the black bitch, "Lightning" handled by Sue Whaley was WB, and finished today. I also heard that the WD finished, but I don't know who that was.

That would be Carrie Dilling's girl Lightning - who is now CH Gateway Steele's Thunder Struck. Bred by Patty Streufert. A lovely black girl and deserving of the win!

Re: Re: W Friendship results Monday

The WD was Buttonwood Briar, and I don't think that finished him. He also went BOB from the classes.

Congratulations to Carrie Dilling for finishing Lightning, who is sired by BISS Ch. Blackwing Superfine out of my BISS Ch. Gateway's Wet Your Whistle.

And Congratulations to Traci and Ellie Stinzcum for going WD/BOB today with Briar, and winning with him another day this weekend (yesterday?)! Such a nice boy!

Did anybody see the yellow male special this week at West Friendship? Saw him at Fredericksburg and thought he was a nice boy but was up against RJ & Joy. Thought he should have done better this week?

Well, I know that Trouble - Ch. Gateway's Nothin' But Trouble went breed the first 3 days of the shows, and WD went breed today.

was acutally talking about the other male special (sorry) I think there is a younger girl on him.

Yes, I know you were talking about the other male special, but he didn't win as Trouble took breed 3 of the days, then Briar took breed from the classes today.

Re: Re: W Friendship results Monday

Way to go Patty for breeding such a lovely, typey bitch. I have seen her being shown by Sue Whaley many times and she sure is a pretty girl. Congratulations. Also on how well your boy is doing.
Ellie