Labrador Retriever Forum

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
A New Beginning

Today, we start a brand new chapter in our country. Setting aside political agendas, we must forge ahead with possitive optimism as a nation.
As Labrador owners and visitors to this site, let's take this very unique day and insist that from now on, we work together to make owning a Labrador a most pleasurable experience for us and our dogs.
Let's snub out those that come here with negative agendas by replying with the single word "ENOUGH".
If enough of us stand up, we can silence the few that cause all the problems here.
We can make a difference! It's your choice.

Re: A New Beginning

Enough...

Just kidding

sounds good to me.

What a wonderful way of thinking, I do think though that IGNORING and not responding to the idiots that post nasty stuff on this board are more effective than any kind of response, that's what I do when I see stupid posts is to IGNORE.
Aloha,
Jackie

--- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- ---

Replying to:

Today, we start a brand new chapter in our country. Setting aside political agendas, we must forge ahead with possitive optimism as a nation.
As Labrador owners and visitors to this site, let's take this very unique day and insist that from now on, we work together to make owning a Labrador a most pleasurable experience for us and our dogs.
Let's snub out those that come here with negative agendas by replying with the single word "ENOUGH".
If enough of us stand up, we can silence the few that cause all the problems here.
We can make a difference! It's your choice.

Re: Re: A New Beginning

And can we all begin by signing our names to our posts and taking the credit for them.

AMEN!
Signed,
Susan

Re: Re: A New Beginning

Woo Hoo...I am on board:)
I pledge to not respond to negative comments and to make a point to think before I post
Annie

Re: Re: Re: A New Beginning

I totally agree.

AMEN, AMEN

Think LOVE, not HATE

Here, here!

Johanne

Motion seconded and all in favor...Aye!!

Darcy