Labrador Retriever Forum

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Neoearth Map

Neoearth Map

hey..have any of you had a chance to play with the map I installed on the Breeder Links page yet?

It's pretty nifty and has pinpoints where you can see where people browsing the page are from...which leads me to this.. I just saw that we had a visitor from WASILLA, ALASKA... could it BE??? I thought she'd be busy still looking for Putin to rear his head. LOL BAD ME.

-Jill

Re: Neoearth Map

Where do we find it?

Johanne

Oh, and speaking of...remember her red Naughty Monkey pumps that caused such a stir? Allegedly, she gave them to her niece who promptly listed them on eBay. So, if any of you shoe freaks out there (size 7.5) and wouldn't mind a 'gently used' pair of shoes, put in your bid!

Re: Re: Neoearth Map

Okay , now this is funny ! Her shoes are too big for me, I already bought a pair !

Since I have pop-up blockers working I can't look at it. The blockers are my friend. Oh well.

the map is at the bottom of the Kennel LInks page http://www.wiscoy.com/kennellinks.html

pretty frakin sweet. the new york metro area is one big yellow blob

Wasilla! You betcha!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

So, does it tell you where the visitors are from that are on-line currently or in the past?

Re: Re: Re: Neoearth Map

Well, it says I'm in Fairbanks, when I'm actually in North Pole. You seem to have a few visitors from Alaska.

Wow its pretty darn accurate too

OMG, what a neat widget! Great fun to see where the other visitors are from when you are browsing your site. :)

Wow, is that free???

How cool is that? Too bad it does not have troll zoom!

I can't seee the map - and I've turned pop-up blocker off for this site.

Does anyone know what other settings I should change?

Can you click on the link to the map? If not, try hitting F5 to refresh your browser..