Labrador Retriever Forum

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Go Natural Food

Has anyone fed this food? It is Canadian and from what I can see it is a good choice. Pet stores are promoting it heavily but I would appreciate feed back from anyone who has actually used it or heard from someone who has used it. Thanks.

Re: Go Natural Food

I havnt used Go but have started feeding Summit Holistic which is made by the same company. Its an all life stages food. I am on my second bag and so far so good. Small stool. No grains,just chicken,oatmeal fruits and vegs. Price is great.

What's the price for a large (40 lb) bag??? TIA

Although I feed raw I send my puppies home on Now!

I like these foods and have used them all including the cat food.

Re: Re: Go Natural Food

Its thirty pound bags like the rest of them and I pay 44.99 for the holistic.
Go is more expensive. 63.99

Tks Janet - I'll check it out here!

Can't find the Summit

I can't seem to find the food you are using Janet. I have been searching the Petcurean website and the only "Summit" foods that I can find all have grains in them - some even have corn gluten meal. Can you help me find what food you are using? I am very interested in such a reasonably priced grain-free food and trust the Petcurean name. The website address is www.petcurean.com Thanks.

Re: Can't find the Summit

It is on there web site. Click on dog products at the top and scoll down to Summit and it will come up. I really like this food.

Re: Re: Can't find the Summit

I started selling the Petcurean brand here in my store several months ago and I have to tell you it has been great for many dogs, it is tasty (I suppose) and stools are good. The GO has Oatmeal in with the chicken or the fish. The NOW which is my biggest seller is grain free. I have many dogs who were still getting itchies on other grain free foods now doing just super on the NOW. Pricing is $51.50 for the 30 pound GO and also for the 25 pound NOW. I feed my own dogs raw but will give then a handful of kibnle now and then. All of my pups are started on raw and some NOW and results have been great.
Petcurean does not use rendered meats and is prepared in small batches, so far so good

Just started doing some research on analysis/ingredients but in my neck of the woods, the Go Natural Endurance - grain free is $64.00 for the large bag.