Labrador Retriever Forum

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
OFA results again

When you receive a pass from OFA do you call to find out what the individual scores are or do they tell you in your paperwork?

Re: OFA results again

You would have to call for that.

what results would you be calling for a "pass"?
never heard of this

I called to ask what my girls' individual ratings were, because I was curious. She was rated a Fair, and I wanted to know of they all rated her a Fair; or Fair, Good, and Borderline for instance. She was actually rated two Fairs and a Good on the three evaluations.

Re: Re: OFA results again

You will then be getting the official paperwork saying Fair only. It is a Pass or passing grade....

It's just a curiosity thing. I would like to know if the opinions on her films were unanimous or if she was swinging to the higher or lower side. They must not get many calls about specific results or I guess they would include it in the paperwork. My vet called for me today since I haven't heard anything and it's been a couple of weeks. I got the news verbally that she passed, just waiting for the paperwork that was already mailed.

Thank you to those who posted.

Leeda, I already have the official paperwork/OFA certificate, I was just asnwering the previous poster. I know Fair is a passing score, I just wanted to know what the range of individual scores were, I was happy to see the one Good rating.

Re: Re: OFA results again-you could email them

You can also email them for the individual gradings, just give them her akc #
Aloha,
Jackie