Labrador Retriever Forum

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Which vacuum do you recommend??

Hi: Need new vacuum for four wonderful and hairy Labradors. Which do you recommend? I appreciate all help. Have a Great weekend.

Re: Which vacuum do you recommend??

Dyson hands down!
Aloha,
Jackie

Re: Re: Which vacuum do you recommend??

thank you, Jackie.

Re: Which vacuum do you recommend?? DYSON

Dyson!
I have had mine for 4 years and wouldn't part with it. It still sucks up the carpet when I vacuum.

Dyson, I have 3. I love it.

I am a believer in good old fashion products. I went to a vaccuum shop and bought a reconditioned 30 year old electrolux with all the attachments for 300.00. I have had it for 3 years without any problems. It had a 2 year bumper to bumper warantee. lol. I am sure I will have it another 30 years.

I had a Dyson and wasn't happy with it. It was heavy, and it wouldn't reach under the edge of cabinets, etc. It broke after 2 1/2 years and I was actually a bit relieved. I replaced it with a Miele canister vac and I absolutely love the Miele.

If you get the ball Dyson it is much easier to manipulate. You could use your pinky finger. The ball was a great step forward.

Buy one then vaccum with your old vac. Then run the Dyson and see how much more dirt and dog coat you pick up. If you're not happy with that test, return it. I bet you won't.

Thank you everyone. I am thinking about getting the Dyson DC17 animal.

Re: Re: Re: Which vacuum do you recommend??

Hello: Ok, I am going to get the Dyson DC25. Sounds like a winner. Thank you

Oreck, commercial quality. Like the hotels use.

Oreck for sure. Only 8 lbs, reclines to the floor to go under the bed, tables, just by lowering the handle - no foot pedal.