Labrador Retriever Forum

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Natures Variety

Anyone feeding this product (what flavor and do you rotate)-what have your results been? Also, have you raised puppies and fed pregnant girls this with good results?
Thank you for yet one more food question.

Re: Natures Variety

I've been using it for quite some time now and love the results. I have rotated between most of their varieties, as well as their raw food. Since I have figured out how/where to purchase the breeder bags, I'll just be sticking to chicken and beef Prairie, since those are the only formulas that come in the breeder bags, which are a great deal. I'm getting them at a local store for $46.99 (for a 50 pound bag).

I haven't tried it on a pregnant bitch or puppies yet, although a friend of mine did feed it to her pregnant bitch and had great results.

Re: Re: Natures Variety

Kim, I tried sending you an email to get info on the breeder bags you mentioned; but the email would not go through .. server rejected address. I was asking where you found the breeder bags. Thanks

Re: Natures Variety

I used every variety with great results. I used the chicken with a litter last spring and was very happy with the results. The new families have kept them on NV and even switched their older dogs to it as well.

Re: Re: Re: Natures Variety

Sorry about that...I'm not sure why that email address isn't working.

Any store that sells NV should be able to contact their NV rep and get the breeder bags. What they charge for them all depends on their own mark-up.

I also contacted NV myself and got the name of a local distributor who I then contacted. I could get the 50 pound bags directly from the distributor for $45.45 each, with a minimum order of $300, but they are located over an hour from my house.