Labrador Retriever Forum

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Glens Falls results for 1/29/09

WD Startop's Highwayman (RJ & Razzle Dazzle)
WB and BOB Sentinel Oaks Runs Too Much (BISS AM/MEX Ch Sunnybrook's Tiger Hawk x Windswept Frivolous Gal) from the 9-12 mo class, over the special. she is owner by Bill Baker and shown by Gail Rathbun, of Windswept Labradors.

Re: Glens Falls results for 1/29/09

Congrats to Bill and Gail, she looked great and it was obvious the judge loved her too!!

Re: Re: Glens Falls results for 1/29/09

Congrats to ALL the winners. Very nice wins.

Re: Re: Re: Glens Falls results for 1/29/09

It was a very exciting weekend for Gail and Bill with "Runs Too Much". I still chuckle every time I say her name. Way to go my friends and to you too, Jen, with your boy today.

Re: Re: Re: Re: Glens Falls results for 1/29/09

Congratulations to my friends Gail Rathbun (handler) and Bill Baker (breeder/owner) on their big win this weekend with "Runs to Much" for her WB and BOB. She is a beautiful bitch. Also congratulations to Gail with her boy Quiz. He is also a beautiful boy. Have fun with them. Missed being there.

Re: Re: Re: Re: Glens Falls results for 1/29/09

Congratulations Gail and Bill. Runs Too Much is a beautiful girl. And, congratulations to Jen and her Boy. Yes, it was a very exciting weekend.

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Glens Falls results for 1/29/09

P.S. Congratulations Gail, and your upcoming star, Quiz.

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Glens Falls results for 1/29/09

Congratulations to Runs Too Much and to her owner/breeder the ROOSTER and her handler Gail Rathbun. What a great weekend! Hope there are many more like it in the future.

Well done my dear friends. Congrats to all the winners

You go Gail! Sorry I missed it because I was sick on Sunday, but she is a lovely girl!