Labrador Retriever Forum

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Charleston Show Great time

Thanks to everyone in the Costal Club for putting on the normal fun show. Thanks to Cindy for helping us out . The best thing was seeing Jim , Lori, Cindy, Nancy, Linda, Elizabeth, Moye, Frank, Jill , Connie, Marion, Rusty, Jenifer, Melanie, Gail, Fabian, Sally, Carol ,Jake ,Julie and Ian ( our new grandson} and Many More great folks. Let's do it again at Piedmont. Jim, Monkey looked great. Mike

Re: Charleston Show Great time

Mike....you're a good man....I don't care what Emmitt says about you....I love you man!

Seriously...great seeing you, Lenore, your daughter, son-in-law and the cute grandson. Big is "da man!" Elizabeth and I look forward to seeing you at Piedmont. I promise to wipe my shoes off before entering the hospitality room!

To everyone else: My sincerest thanks for attending our show. It is a lot of fun for us to see all of you each year. If there is anything I can do to make it a better show...please let me know.

Till next year,

Jim

I didn't win!!

I DID have a heck of a good time!! Wonderful show as usual....You can count on seeing the most beautiful dogs....I ought to know I was right behind them all the time!!! What fun I had and I cannot wait until next year. Nicest people you will ever meet. Thanks again!!

The Food Was Exelent. OMG The Best Sea food Ever, Plus It was all Local Stuff.

Great Show Guys Hope Next Year you have Good Judges like this year, so We can put it in the list of Most due...

Re: Re: Charleston Show Great time

Thanks for putting on a such a Great Show.
Lots of fun
Looking forward to next year.
See everyone at Potomac.

It was a great show, and my thanks to everyone who made it wonderful! The raffle was awesome and the seafood dinner was such fun. I look forward to next year.

And it was fun to reminisce about dogs like Bocephus! A dog that could hunt, show AND hold his beer! LOL