Labrador Retriever Forum

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Erie Shows

Results of Erie shows?

Re: Erie Shows

BOB both days was a pretty yellow bitch shown by Karen Mammano... I also heard that she got a best in show somewhere, she is nice!!!

WD both days was a beautiful yellow dog out of Ch. Shadowbrooks Just Ducky and a Cam Adams bitch... Sorry dont remember his name... Thats all i know, congrats to all the other winners!!!

For those of you that didn't go to these shows, they were GREAT!!! Well worth the 8hr trek!!! It was their first time at this location, it was a great weekend.... Look for it next year!!

Jen

Re: Re: Erie Shows

BOB-Ch Millmar's Truely High Lites both days, group 4 on sat, lovely young bitch,owned by June Miller and she did take a BIS at the Hamburg show in Jan. WD- owned by Beth Shaffer, Cabin Creek Diesel Up , "Diesel" both days at Erie , I missed the bitch class but congrads to all the winners, great show site!!!!

Re: Re: Re: Erie Shows

I agree the show site was very nice. Heard next year they will expand it. Congrats to all the winners.

Winner's Bitch and Best of Winners on Saturday was Wiscoy's Cat in the Hat out of the open black class. She took Reserve Winner's Bitch on Sunday.

I forgot to mention that "Kitty", Wiscoys Cat in the Hat, is out of BISS CH. Wiscoys Robin and
BISS CH. Hiflight Roxanne's Genesis.