General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Re: Peidmont judging Schedule

Is the schedule up anywhere? And what's the entry
breakdown?

Re: Re: Peidmont judging Schedule

It's on the Piedmont web site in pdf You may need to refresh the page to see it.

http://www.piedmontlabclub.com/eventcalendar.cfm

The judging schedule should be up on the club website. The confirmation letters and judging programs are in the mail. If you have any questions about your entry please e mail me privately.

Entry is up from last year. We are looking forward to seeing every one.

Re: Re: Re: Peidmont judging Schedule

Just a hint to those who go looking, only the numbers "2009" are a link. Even though the entire "Judging Program" statement LOOKS as if it might be a link, you have to click on the YEAR to get to the document.

Thank you Elizabeth for all the work you do on this.

I came last year for the obedience/rally and enjoyed it so much that this year I'm bringing three extra entries (some of my friends) with me!!

Glad to hear entries are up this year.

This will be our first year down there. Looking forward to it! Glad to hear some have not had their checks cashed yet--waiting for my judging information!

I used to make that show when we lived in Atlanta, but since moving back to Colorado it's too much of a haul anymore. It's a great show done by great people - enjoy yourself if you're lucky enough to be able to make it!

This will be our first time to Piedmont. We have heard so many wonderful things that we figured it must be worth the 21 hour drive. Ugh. Living in Texas is hard. :) We're far from everything. And my butt hates sitting in the car!

Re: Re: Re: Re: Peidmont judging Schedule

Stacey, did you say your butt hates sitting in the car? How else is he going to drive? Standing?

HAHAHAHAHAH - Can't wait to see ya.

Re: Re: Re: Re: Peidmont judging Schedule

My first time too and I'm looking forward to it as I've heard wonderful things as well. It's a 14 hour drive with an impending snowstorm over the great lakes area mid-week. Hopefully, it will be cleared up by Friday.