Labrador Retriever Forum

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Black Bitches

What About old Time Black Bitches?? Since the topic is on the boys?

Re: Black Bitches

Cambremer Copy Cat

BISS Ch. Windfall's Black Piper!

Preton Ballerina

Re: Re: Black Bitches

Breezewood Glengary Windfall

sorry, gotta say my old foundation girl, Am./Can. CH. Himoon Takes Twota Tango, CD, CGC, will be the template for gorgeous blk bitches for me!

Mijan's had some really typey black bitches!

Tabatha........all of them.

Re: Re: Re: Black Bitches

Breton Gate Cairngorm

Re: Re: Re: Re: Black Bitches

CH Tabatha's Dazzle...wow what an impact this lovely gal had!
CH Tabatha's Rainbow

definitely Tabatha!!! All of them....lovely

I'll limit my list to girls I've seen and competed against (and lost, darn it!). But these are all girls I would take home in a heart beat, although most are now gone...just not forgotten by me...

CH Tabatha's Corker O'Valleywood
CH Tabatha's Sparkler
CH Tabatha's Scrumptious
CH Balrion Over To You
CH Beechcroft Meadowlark
CH Beechcroft Skylark
CH Beechcroft Weathertop Wind
CH Linray's Unfarrgetable
CH Tabatha's Windfall Abbey
CH Windfall's Black Piper

Best,

Leslee Pope
Huntcrest

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Black Bitches

CH Tabathas Pester,, infact all of Carols blk girls. LeeAnne

Shadowvale Jill at Ranbourne

Wha about CH Inselheim No Kid'n at Tremont Wow What a bitch..

All Tabathas black girls. Actually, we would love to have a great Tabatha stud in Mexico.

Breton Gate Carringorm.

Preton Ballerina!wouderfull Bitch....

Here Here Cecilie. Tango is a gorgeous girl, and she certainly produced well:) Makes up for those little nips on the fanny!!!!

Ch Blackwater Nipntuck Cheerleader, "Rah Rah" Gorgeous girl and does she produce!!

CH Briary Bonnie Briana

Can you direct me to a photo of Breton Gate Carringorm?

You could try emailing Betty Barkley, who bred Carrie - just Google her kennel - Breton Gate Labradors.

I second Rah Rah (Blackwaters Nipntuck Cheerleader)!! Also all the Tabatha girls. I haven't seen one that I didn't drowl over. Tabatha hasn't fallen into the fad styles - beautiful bitches that are not overdone or underdone - just right!

Thanks, gals, about your Rah Rah comments. She is by a Tabatha dog. And I must second the lists with Piper and the Tabatha girls on it. My eye was trained on the Tabatha girls very early, and that's a hard thing, because I found it hard to be satisfied with anything less. I can still picture that gorgeous picture of Tabatha's Tangle as like a five month old puppy, and another of Dazzle, that were just breathtaking. You see something like that just once and it spoils you FOREVER. Long necks, tons of leg bone, gorgeous angles, melting expression, but nothing overdone. If anyone can find pictures of those girls I'd love to feast my eyes again. There's also a lovely picture of Beechcroft's Clover O'Henry on the NLRC website, I always love looking at that, too. Then there's Linda Scheile's Farley, and the Innselheim bitch that won Potomac, OMG those were gorgeous girls.

Tabatha's for sure.

I love the Tabatha girls and boys I also, remember Jill's, Wiscoy, from years ago, they were and are lovely. I was just starting in with confirmation and saw her girls and "loved them"!!! I thought Gracy was awesome!!!

I think Sun Country Pickin' Up Steam is very nice. Steamer made some nice babies. She's a bit on the small side but oh is she nice. JMO

Beechcroft Clover of O'Henry

I thought "Vicky" Bradking's Black Charm was lovley. Also the gorgeous Springharbor Silouette, and Signiture. Linda Schiele's girl Farrit, Finchingfield Indigo, Tabatha's Rainbow and the rest of the Tabatha girls, the lovely Mijan's girls. Beechcroft Tina was a sight to see too.

Cambremer Madonna, Bradking Black Charm, Lindall Rachelle.... and today... Ch. Fabracken Remember Me.

In the US, Beechcroft and Tabatha girls, from photos only with the exception of the lovely T. Pristine whom I had the pleasure of meeting in the flesh.

I think Ch.Kelleygreens Amazing Grace was not only stunning but one of the most an amazing producers I have seen. She was only bred three times and produced,
Ch.Visions Life of Riley
Ch.Visions Eyesa Special
Ch.Visions Saving Grace
Ch.Visions I'm Able
Ch.Visions Cain's Mutiny
Ch.Visions State of Grace

Not only was she a multible specialty winner, all of these kids were multible specialty winners. Now her grandchildren are doing the same thing. I think the proof is in the pudding!

Thanks Diane.....she has mellowed some with age, and now obeys commands to perfection, unlike her show days when she enjoyed pushing my buttons, LOL! she now will heel perfectly off lead when we go for a walk! she hasn't nipped me in the fanny for at least a year, LOL! We are excitedly awaiting a litter of her grandkids ( out of her gorgeous daughter "Wookie" )....hoping for another "little Tango"!

OMG, must be a black girl thing, I have a lovely black bitch who nips me in the butt when I'm not looking!! LOL

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Black Bitches

I have one of those butt nippers too, and she is quite full of herself when she does it. It seems to be a "gotcha" kinda of thing.

Black Charm does it for me! She is as close to perfect as I can imagine.

YES YES YES

All Tabatha bitches!!!!

I agree about the "Graces". Kevin Henry's girls fron the Visions Kennel.
They are simply glorious. I even got to touch Little Grace.
What a thrill to see such quality before you.