Labrador Retriever Forum

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
The O'Riley Factor

Yea for Bill O'Riley....After seeing what PETRA did at Westminster he called them "PINHEADS"

Re: The O'Riley Factor

I adore Bill. He is my idol!!

Re: Re: The O'Riley Factor

I have loved him ever since I saw him call that Joy What's-Her_Name on The View a sourpuss! Then he imitated her facial expression, and he nailed it perfectly. Really cracked me up, and pissed her off. Great way to start my day.

Got to love Bill!

I am NOT an O'Riley fan.

BUT........Bill-o the Clown was right on this time!!!

Huge fan. Love O'Riley. Right on.

I do not always agree with O'Riley but I loved what he said about PETA.
Maybe we should all email him and let him know how much we appreciated his comment.
Think of the audience we as Lab breeders could reach via O'Riley.
Maybe he could help us against the AR folks?
Trying to think of anything to help protect our rights and those of our beloved breed.

I did not hear what he said. Can anyone direct me to a link where i can hear it?

HEY ALL!!!

I just wrote to Rachel Maddow @ MSNBC asking her to look into this story and to please report on the PETA Zealots

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/10285339/

above is the link to MSNBC contact

Wow! This ad infuriates me.
Comparing kennel clubs to the KKK is more than insulting.

It would be nice for Bill 0'Reilly or someone like him to do a real piece on PETA and HSUS. Before I got into dogs and educated myself I really believed these were good organizations and I supported them. There are too many idiots out there like I used to be who don't know any better and fund these places becuase their acronym sounds nice.

What can we, as dog fanciers do to educate the public on the differences between PETA, HSUS, local shelters, and breed rescue?

Rachel did do a small bit on PETA (at the end of her show when she talks to that red haired guy - forgot his name). Definately was making fun of them.

Thats Kent Jones at the end of the show with "just enough"
I read a great article about her recently talking about how much she loves her Black Lab. She had a chocolate one before as well.

On how she spends her free time:

"I have an 18-month-old black Lab, who requires a lot of attention, and a lot of dog walks in the woods. So I go home on the weekend to Massachusetts and I live really off the grid there, in a very rural part of the state, where we don’t have cell-phone service or anything like that."

Annie

oreilly@foxnews.com

Here is the link to send Bill an email. I just sent one thanking him as PETA is really just a group of PINHEADS!

What did peta do?

They were outside Westminster dressed up as KKK members. Had signs that crossed out AKC and wrote in KKK. Bunch of idiot morons but they have a voice and we need one too. Knowledge is power.

I love Bill O'Riley too !!! A few years ago I named a litter of puppies after Bill and the Fox News staff !!

I still don't know how to send O'Riley a message. What am I not doing?