Labrador Retriever Forum

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Website Slideshows

Hi! I just have a question for those with websites that have slideshows with music on them. Which program do you use? I didn't want to go with Quick Time Pro as the images aren't as good of quality. I am at a loss and getting more and more frustrated!

I would like the slideshow to have a play button as well so it doesn't automatically start when someone goes to my site. (I am willing to purchase the product if necessary)

Any info would be appreciated.

Thanks,

Amanda

Re: Website Slideshows

If your pictures are great quality, Quick time will project them just fine.

Also look at previous discussions on this forum for other suggestions.

Re: Re: Website Slideshows

Photobucket it is easy. If I can do anyone can.

Yes, photobucket is really easy. The only problem is that you can't upload your music or if you can I haven't figured out how. You can use their music, which sounds like cell phone ring tones.

I purchased Quick Time Pro and the photos in the slideshow do not look as good as they should. I have a Nikon D90 so my photo quality is pretty awesome.

I am just having a hard time with this as I don't know anything about writing code, so the program that I use will have to give me the code to embed in my site.

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH.

And goodmorning to everyone.

I use Simple Star Photoshow 5. It is pretty simple to do - you can use your own music converted to a Mp3. Draw backs, works great with highspeed- takes a long time to load with dial up.

Hi Patty,

Thanks for the advice! I did a search for it and it looks like you need to have Road Runner High Speed Internet as it is a part of their service. Is this how you access this program?

No, I bought the program on ebay...a upgrade from my old one (used to be called Nero Photoshow) You might look under "Photoshow Deluxe 5 Simple Star" on ebay. I think they have a few. You can convert to HTML and upload to your site...it is pretty easy.

Patty