Labrador Retriever Forum

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Any Veternerians going to the Potomac

I may have a breeding with fresh chilled, so I'am wondering if there will be any vets on site that could complete this, or does anyone know of a vet in the area. I am not from there. Please email private.

Re: Any Veternerians going to the Potomac

You can call Dr Norman Roskin at 301-774-9500. He is a repro vet and his clinic is in Sandy Spring Md He usually attends. His website is OSSVH. He is very good and a nice person and does have Labs and loves Labs. ellie

Dr. Roskin is my repro vet (and my ordinary vet) and he is a great guy, very skilled and very knowledgable!

Bonnie

Thank you everyone who posted and contacted me private.

I just did some repro work up here in CT for a client of Dr. Roskins(stud dog is my client)-- did not know he has labs and attends Potomac... will definitely have to look for him now!

Finding a local clinic that will work with you is probably best.... while there will be at minimum several veterinarians at Potomac, most don't travel with clinic supplies, etc. With fresh-chilled I personally prefer to view it under the microscope prior to using it... although I know most lab breeders do their own AI's and many don't check it before using (yes, I know many of you DO have microscopes and DO look... I'm not talking about you!).