Labrador Retriever Forum

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Potomac Hotel

Has anyone every stayed at the Hampton Inn in Maryland or the Comfort Inn? We booked with another hotel and they don't allow pets

Re: Potomac Hotel

We are staying at the Comfort Inn (haven't been there before) and they gave us a show rate of $79 per night. There is a dog fee - don't remember how much, but not outrageous. Maybe $10.

Re: Re: Potomac Hotel

Thank you VERY much.I owe you a beer or a glass of wine or something. Thanks to you, we got the same rate and not the $136 they wanted to charge. So when you see a redheaded fella from Nova Scotia Canada in the parking lot walking a chocolate lab, come say hello.

Are you single? LMAO

My friends and I have stayed at the Comfort Inn for 3 years in a row. It is a great with a complimentary continental breakfast each morning.

Re: Re: Re: Potomac Hotel

You are very welcome Scott. When the Holiday Inn sent me to them for overflow, I told the business manager that the Holiday had a group discount price for their rooms during the specialty. She checked into the event, found out it was HUGE and called back with their best discount rate. I posted on here about it, so hope that lots of people looking for a bargain were able to book accommodations. NOW... let's be sure to do excellent clean up so that they will offer us a good price again next year