Labrador Retriever Forum

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Question about Infodog Registration for Potomac

I just noticed when trying to register for the Potomac shows that the only date listed to register is for Wednesday the 8th but I know the show is 3 days long. It is correct to register for that day knowing fair well we may show on Thursday or Friday?

Re: Question about Infodog Registration for Potomac

Yes, you are entering the show event - not the day. Just like any other show, except the classes are held over several days instead of on the same day.

The Potomac is one show, that is three days long, and starts on Wednesday. You would use Wednesday's date.

Re: Re: Question about Infodog Registration for Potomac

Thanks just wanted to make sure .....

Yes you will register for Weds. April 8th and then once the Judging Program is completed, you will find out whether you show on Wednesday or Thursday or on Friday. It is best to plan on spending the week there taking it all in. I know that my first time was close to overwhelming with three rings going on for conformation. BUT I loved it. There are so many breeders to meet and greet and I had a blast.

Someone told me that your first Potomac you should just bring yourself. I brought 2 dogs and I was fine.

Re: Re: Question about Infodog Registration for Potomac

don't forget to look for the prepaid catalog on the entry!