Labrador Retriever Forum

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
THANK YOU SJVLRC!

Every year I look forward to SJVLRC Show. After a dreary Oregon winter, I am ready for some CA sun and fun! This year was no exception. They must have special ordered the weather, it was so perfect. The hardworking people in that Club go out of their way to make sure we all have a wonderful time. Good food, good people and beautiful Labradors. What more could a person want!

Re: THANK YOU SJVLRC!

I agree wholeheartedly- another wonderful show! The raffle was great, karaoke night a hit, the food was fantastic, and who could possibly beat that weather?!? The facilities, the gorgeous dogs, and spending the weekend on site with some truly wonderful friends were just toppings on the cake! It was my 3rd year there and it just keeps getting better and better!

Thank you to all- the club, the exhibitors, and all of those who participated to make this such a great weekend!

Congratulations SJVLRC on another fantastic show!

"I'll be back." LOL

Re: Re: THANK YOU SJVLRC!

This was my first year to SJLRC...I worked the Purina booth, so took no dogs.

I just want to say that the hospitality was wonderful, everyone made us feel welcome, the weather was picture perfect and I saw some gorgeous dogs.

Thanks to all who put on this wonderful show and special thanks to Laura Fletcher and Nancy Tanner for chairing and co-chairing...they were the best!