Labrador Retriever Forum

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
LRCSC results anybody?

Any results from today at LRCSC?

Re: LRCSC results anybody?

I did get a call....I am home with a litter of 13!! I never miss SoCa...but I must this year!

Judy Davis boy went WD
Diane Mulligan 6-9 puppy went reserve
Pat Collom girl RUBY went WB
Pat Collom Veteran went Best Vet
did not hear BOB

Maybe they can fill it in down there.. but you know they are busy........celebrating!

wow, I have no earthly idea who any of those dogs or people are!! LOL

Pat Collum is Windrose Labradors. Ruby was bred by Nancy Wall of Wallcroft Labradors. Ruby's pedigree name is Wallcroft's Ruby at Windrose.
Pictures of Ruby can be seen at http://www.wallcroft.com/Co-own.htm

Congratulations to Nancy and Pat....a beautiful girl!!!

And congrats to Judy(Decoy Labradors) and Diane (Rycroft) as well.

...and just an fyi...Ruby was the cute yellow puppy on the LRC National Logo with the flower in her mouth...well deserved!

Christine Tye
I did get a call....I am home with a litter of 13!! I never miss SoCa...but I must this year!

Judy Davis boy went WD
Diane Mulligan 6-9 puppy went reserve
Pat Collom girl RUBY went WB
Pat Collom Veteran went Best Vet
did not hear BOB

Maybe they can fill it in down there.. but you know they are busy........celebrating!

LOL Don't you know it Christine! I just got back after celebrating with some friends at their restaurant in the OC (Orange County). Tried their new chipolte pineapple margarita (3 times-oops).

Congrats on your new babies, sorry to have missed you this year.

Unfortunately I left my catalog in the car so I don't have all the names, but I was very shocked that my little boy was RWD at just 6 months and 4 days old. He's not very well trained, but is getting the hang of it real quickly.

I'm exhausted though and have another early morning.

BOB was Ch Hyspire Adreneline Rush (gorgeous as ever)
BOW was WD
Best Puppy/RWD was Dalwater Martini At Rycroft (Thank you breeder, Lisa Allen, for my baby!)
Best of Opp Puppy a cute yellow girl shown by Jennifer Kelly (Martini thought she was hubba hubba)

Congrats to all the winners!

Best of luck tomorrow!

Dianne Mullikin, EMT-B
Los Angeles, CA

Posted by: Diane Muligan:

"Don't you know it Christine! I just got back after celebrating with some friends at their restaurant in the OC (Orange County). Tried their new chipolte pineapple margarita (3 times-oops)."
Hey that drink sounds good! Where is this place? I'd like to try one of those, maybe after the show tonight???

Tweeter

Hey that drink sounds good! Where is this place? I'd like to try one of those, maybe after the show tonight???

It's called the Rose Canyon Cantina on Rose Canyon Rd in the Trabuco Canyon. You can sit out on the heated patio with your dogs! The owners of the restaurant have several Clark kids and are total dog lovers.

The food is awesome too!

Dianne Mullikin, EMT-B
Los Angeles, CA

congrats judy,,yeah,,,,and give kd a hug,,,becky

Wondering
Any results from today at LRCSC?

congrats judy,,,,and give kd a hug for me,,bec

Best of Opposite Puppy was Ducktales Aria (Julsby Hey Good Lookin' x Kai Den's Lyric at Ducktales) shown beautifully by Jen.

Congratulations Terri and Diane going BOSS! WOOHOO!

Thanks Patty! It was very exciting and Jen Kelly did a wonderful job with that little handful. I'm flying back to St. Louis today and understand I can expect a bumpy ride. Will fill you in on details once I get home.

Terri

Congrats to all the winners - love that Rush and my Rush kids. But BIG CONGRATS to the Ducktales girls - Terri & Diane (who have aided me big time in this addiction - LOL) on their win with pretty little Aria!
Rock On!
Valerie - Bibsmom