Labrador Retriever Forum

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Major Congrats!!!

I just wanted to congratulate my good friend, Lisa Allen, Dalwater Labradors, on her BIG win yesterday at the LRCSC with her boy, Dalwater Dreamweaver, "Dutch".

Dutch won WD, BOW, BEST OF BREED for a 5 point major!!!!

Dutch is bred by Lisa, and Robin McBain, Sweetwater Labradors. He is owned by Lisa and myself. It was a pleasure to handle this wonderful guy to such a nice win!

Lisa is also the breeder of my boy, Dalwater Martini At Rycroft who had some exciting wins the previous day.

Lisa and I are both in clouds. What a great weekend.

Keep up the good work Lisa

Dianne Mullikin, EMT-B
Los Angeles, CA

Re: Major Congrats!!!

Yeah Dianne!! What an awesome day!
Congrats "Team Dutch!"

Congrats to all the other winners too.

What an exciting weekend for all of you.
CONGRATULATIONS

Congratulations!! Dianne, Lisa and Robin for such a prestigious win.

He looked great Congrats on a super weekend.

Congratulations to you all!! What an amazing weekend you all had!!!

What a great weekend. Thanks Robin for the wonderful girls behind Dutch's mom. And Thanks to the Hyspire ladies for breeding the kind of lab I only dreamed could have existed ten years ago. A special thanks to Dianne for believing in and loving my dogs as much as I do.

Everyday I spend with my dogs I think each one of them is a best in specialty winner and then I get to one of these events and I am just blown away at how many truly gorgeous labs there are and I am just honored to get a placement in those amazing classes. For the judge to see in the few moments that she got to see Dutch all the things I see in him, well it leaves me speechless. What an incredibly difficult job and I congratulate everyone else who was there on their beautiful dogs.

Thank you all for your kind words about our boys. It is definitely a weekend we will never forget!

I think I'm still in the clouds though lol

Dianne Mullikin, EMT-B
Los Angeles, CA