Labrador Retriever Forum

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
solar mesh sun cover for the van

I am looking to purchase a second solar meshy type tarp cover to put over my show van. i have one but I bought it from a freind so I dont have a source for a second one.
Do any of you know where I may find a site or company to buy another one from online ?
I would like the 8 x 10 size. It isnt a regualr grey/solver tarp . It has a meshy feel to it so that air flows thru it. Its kinda crunchy feeling . Feel free to email me privately .
sue

Re: solar mesh sun cover for the van

I know they used to have them at CleanRun.com I think that's where I got mine.

Is THIS what you were looking for?

I think this is what you are looking for. It is a type of heavy screen. They come in different sizes and colors. They are great for tops of kennels or gardens also. Try jb wholesale pets and look under shade screen under x-pen accessories

actually I have looked in JB wholesale and that shade screen is black in color. The one i have right now is silver .It has a mesh feel t it and its like aluminum in feel.
I have found two places that show something that i
think is the right item. I need to call them and ask more questions.
http://www.cleanrun.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=product.display&Product_ID=564&ParentCat=254

sue

The Pet Edge catalog just came. It has it and they call it Pro Select Solar Canopies. 6x12 is $29.99. 10x12 #49.99
www.PetEdge.com
I was looking for the same item. Saw it somewhere else also. But, can't remember now.