Labrador Retriever Forum

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Potomac Photos - Day 2

Potomac Photos - Day 2 please visit www.tkdogs.com

Anyone wishing to purchase photos can pay by Paypal or credit card regardless of currency & there is no need to register to buy

Anyone who recognises dogs that are not named please email the photographer Tamara Kristo - tamarakristo@hotmail.com

Re: Potomac Photos - Day 2

Ok, who had a baby GOAT Potomac???!!!

baby goat? Jane Bailey of Canvasback labs!

Bonnie

Can't wait until you post day 3. My photos from the official photographer sucked (excuse my french) for open black (first), and winners dog, can't wait to see if the pics you took are better!

D.

Can someone translate the cost into American dollars?

OMG!! Too funny!! And CUTE too!!!!

XE is a wonderful mid market rate currency converter that I use all the time. Simply plug in the amount, the correct currency type and bingo! http://www.xe.com/ucc/
Example - Today:
6Euros=$7.82 USA

Ramsayville
Potomac Photos - Day 2 please visit www.tkdogs.com

Anyone wishing to purchase photos can pay by Paypal or credit card regardless of currency & there is no need to register to buy

Anyone who recognises dogs that are not named please email the photographer Tamara Kristo - tamarakristo@hotmail.com

Thank you Margaret Brown for the link and e-mail address for Tamara. My dogs are on Day 1 & 2 and will be on Day 3. She took great photographs. I will be ordering some.

Tamara, I saw you running around at Potomac taking pictures non-stop. You got some really great pictures and I can't believe you also have most of the dogs names down. Just unbelievable . I didn't realize how many dogs I missed until I saw your pictures. I hope you go again next year you did a great job

about 20 us for an 8 x 10

Tamara was the blond nice lady with Alfredo's camera?

No, she was wearing an orange vest that said TKDogs.

Bonnie Anthony MD
baby goat? Jane Bailey of Canvasback labs!

Bonnie

That is silly. Does AKC allow goats? I'm sorry I went off topic. The photographs are beautiful Tamara.

Don't be silly, of course they don't - this was someones PET that they brought to the show.
I think it's cute and who cares??
I brought my non-labrador dog to Potomac as did many others! No different.

By
Tamara was the blond nice lady with Alfredo's camera?

I believe that wonderful lady was Kathy DeVito from Trinity Labradors