Labrador Retriever Forum

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
EIC results

Since Baker and Dauber have several litters out there, I thought I would test both boys.

I am happy to report that they are both EIC Clear! Whew!!

Time to celebrate, and today is Daubers Birthday to boot. What a Birthday Treat this is!

Re: EIC results

Congratulations.... and THANK YOU FOR TESTING!!! Those of us with carrier bitches really appreciate your thoughtfulness and commitment to OUR future and the breed. Happy Birthday, Dauber

That's great news!!!!

This will give more people with EIC Carrier and EIC Affected chocolate girls more options. Both of these boys are very nice!!!

YEAHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Congratulations!
V

That is awesome news Laura! Congratulations! Since my girl I bred to Dauber ended up a carrier, I am really happy to hear that. I had already heard of a bunch of his kids that were clear, so I was hoping. Thanks for testing!

Happy Birthday Dauber!!!!

That is wonderful news Laura

HAPPY BIRTHDAY DAUBER

Happy Birthday Dauber! I just did final clearances on my Dauber daughter, which includes EIC clear too!

Great news Laura!

Happy Birthday Dauber!!! *Smootch*

Now Laura,

I would think this means an extra piece of birthday cake for Dauber tonight.

Also, a piece for Baker wouldn't hurt!

Congrats!

Great news Laura and boys :) Go Brown!

Congrats Laura on the clear results on both boys!

Happy BD Dauber!

Val

Way to go Laura, for taking that step as a world class breeder.I for one am glad to see that breeders in general are working towards a common goal, ....not to produce an affected dog... which ever it is... whether it is EIC, PRA, and hopefully in the future heart break TVD, and Epilepsy.

Congratulations Laura and happy birthday Dauber

Happy BD Dauber

One more reason to love both of those boys.

Congrats to you and both the boys. Especially, for being the first well known breeder, that I have heard of that has actually posted their results. I hope that other well known breeders take your example. I have a beautiful Black Girl carrying chocolate, that will be giving Dauber a phone call in about 12 months......