Labrador Retriever Forum

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
group 3

Little brag...... My Am/Can. Ch. Calabrias Chello Azzuro had a great day in Canada.Group three yesterday under Judge Allen Pepper, Was show by Diane Ammermen Assistant Steve Trojack, Congrats and big hugs to the both of you.

Re: group 3

Congratulations!!!! Very nice win.

Wow, very nice!!! Yea, Good job Steve and Diane!

Congrats Mary! Steve said Chello showed his heart out for him when he took him in as a special and then for group!

Chello went BOB again today so lets see if he can do it again

CONGRATS!

Calalabria Labradors
Little brag...... My Am/Can. Ch. Calabrias Chello Azzuro had a great day in Canada.Group three yesterday under Judge Allen Pepper, Was show by Diane Ammermen Assistant Steve Trojack, Congrats and big hugs to the both of you.

Congratulations.

Congratulations to Am/Can. Ch. Calabrias Chello Azzuro on a group placement win. Great job Dianne and Steve. Best of luck at the shows today.

Congrats to Am/Can. Ch. Calabrias Chello and great Handling Diane and Steve what a nice Group Placement ...

CONGRATS!

Great job Steve-keep up the good work, you are a "born natural" and Diane is lucky to have you.

Best Wishes for your continued success

Yvonne
Luna Negra Labradors
Sacramento CA

Congratulations Diane and Steve!! Well done!! Wish we could have been there!! You guys are a great team!!!

Should have also said -- great job on handling Steve. Many don't know it, but Steve finished Chello in Canada last Fall! He's a great handler and (if his wife doesn't mind me saying this) . . . looks really good in his suit! LOL

Great, congrats. Diane is lucky to have Steve as an assistant as the OP stated. They are doing good together.

Congratulations Mary Steve & Chello! Hope you have more success today!

Right On Steve...CONGRATS Chello, Steve and Diane!!! Steve, you truly are a natural. Way to go...everyone should be so fortunate to call you friend as those of us that do!!!

Congratulations Team Chello, Mary, Diane and Steve! Very nice win. Steve you have gotten so much experience since I met you at Potomac last year! Kudos to you!

CONGRATS!!! I'll second that Steve is absolutely a natural at showing, and yes, he does look good in a suit!!

Can't wait to see you guys again soon!

Congratulations to Team Chello.

(a small chant for Steve, who handled my puppy at Potomac is heard in the background of this message)

Way to go Mary. Congratulations, that is wonderful news.

Way to go Steve, I can't wait to watch some of this expert handling! :)
Congrats as well to owner, and to Diane.

WAY TO GO CHELLO AND STEVE!!!!

Thank you!!! Chello Team.... and thanks for all the nice comments about chello and handlers!!

Way to go, Steve!!!!!

What a great win! I never had any doubts that you were going to be a name in this sport.
Even way back when on a dusty, disgustingly hot, south jersey horse farm, when we had NO CLUE what we were doing lol!
Thrilled to hear how well youre doing!
Congrats to all involved.

Way to go Steve and Diane on a great win!!

Congratulations Mary! Chello is a great boy and a lot of fun to show. Thank you so much for sending him with us.

De Nada Steve.....

Was this is big show in Canada or something? A specialty?
I don't remember hearing about anything big happening up there?

wondering

No not a specialty, but Chello and I went winners dog at one of those up there also.

wondering

No, just a small all-breed show with about 17 Labs entered.

I'm sorry, I did not think there was a rule that said you had to have a certain number of dogs at the show before you could post a brag on Wiscoy...nope can't find one... so why point that out other to be down right nasty? Stop being a sour grape and instead to demeaning Mary and her boy's win, use your real name to congratulate her I know I would have been proud if my boy took a group 3!

was there
wondering

No, just a small all-breed show with about 17 Labs entered.

Its not so much there were only 17 Labs there, but Steve and Chello took a GROUP 3rd... There were all the TOP handlers in Canada/US in that Sporting Group as well as some very well known owner handlers, a total of 20 sporting breeds in that group. I am very proud of what Steve has learned and done over the past year of traveling with me...He constantly has other well known handlers asking him for help with many different breeds of dogs, Steve handles them well and learns just a little each time.

I"ll jump in and add more. When you nasty people decide to write nice comments about someones else wins, you will start to understand / learn what showing, winning and your breeding is all about.
This is not the first time my Labradors have gotten a placement in Canada and in the USA. Further more, I have also achieved this by owner handler. They were at supported entries and all breed. I am very proud when MY lines can win in both types of rings. I have 6 generation of champions, in both countries.Like Diane mentions, it not the amount of dogs all the time but who is in the ring, the judge and the outcome of the dog shows. right back out you. Also.. not to point out more about small show verses /large, My offspring Beechcroft blind justice of lake pine ( Justin)who is one of three generation also won Best in Sweepstakes at Potomac.There was also two other dogs who were winning rings at Potomac that were from my lines. I can also give you a few more links if you like of photos that were taken of my dogs at potomac that are posted in foreign countries,ask away if you have other question, If anyone would like to talk to me in private you can do that also. I love mentoring people in the breed. Peace

More good news!! for FYI... My sergio finished his champions with a five point majors under a noted well known BIS Judge Virgina lyne , So stop already, need I say more?

Calabria Labradors
More good news!! for FYI... My sergio finished his champions with a five point majors under a noted well known BIS Judge Virgina lyne , So stop already, need I say more?

Do not let what others write on this forum or say belittle your dogs wins. No need to have to explain or justify your dogs winning in a big specialty show or a smaller all-breed show. You have worked hard with what you have to improve on the breed and your lines and no one can take that away. There are always those who need to trash others to make them feel better about themselves. Sad but true!

Congratulations on your wins! Rock On.