NLR, Go get your free meal at KFC

http://www.oprah.com/article/oprahshow/20090430-tows-kfc-coupon-download
Aloha,
Jackie

Re: NLR, Go get your free meal at KFC

had mine today! free is always good

Man, wish I could Jackie.
But.....this promotion is not available here in Canada. Turns out, all KFC outlets here are franchises, those in the US are not, so promotions work differently....why - not sure, not fair.
Bummer, grilled chicken sounded good

FWIW, it looks like the coupon was only downloadable for one day (May 5).

My partner and I stopped by a KFC for lunch yesterday and he went in to "buy" his meal. I swear he was in there forEVER! I asked him if he was moving in because he took so long and he said that everyone in there was trying to redeem their coupons! He said they were only good until like 10am or something like that so people weren't very happy about not getting their free chicken! lol They also ran out temporarily of the grilled chicken so he had to wait for another batch. After looking at his meal and from he said, it's really not that great. It still had the skin on (which of course is where all the flavor is) so it's not much healthier anyway.

Just my two cents worth

Dianne Mullikin, EMT-B
Los Angeles, CA

Don't feel bad Leslie, by the time I had new ink in my printer the offer for the coupon was gone so no free chicken meal for me either but i'm glad that some got theirs :}
Aloha,
Jackie

I have a coupon in hand.
you could only download them between 5/5 and 5/6
but they are redeemable from 5/5 to 5/19 (excluding mothers day)

I also enjoyed my free lunch and have two more to go.

While you guys were running for your KFC I was grilling Fillet Mignon last night...2 1/2 inches thick!!! Garlic smashed potatoes and an all-decked out Baby Greens salad. Oh, home made peanut butter cookies for dessert too.

El
While you guys were running for your KFC I was grilling Fillet Mignon last night...2 1/2 inches thick!!! Garlic smashed potatoes and an all-decked out Baby Greens salad. Oh, home made peanut butter cookies for dessert too.

LOL You're too funny!

Hey maybe the KFC grilled tastes best when it's free!

Can I come to your house for dinner El?

Dianne Mullikin, EMT-B
Los Angeles, CA
(I actually had a nice sirloin steak for dinner lol )

every day of a free lunch saves me $6 dollars.
so if I can find a week of free lunch I can buy a bag of dog food LOL!

reality is if you start bringing lunch to work you would be amazed at the extra money that shows up.

And I can vouch that El's a FABULOUS cook! *Yum*