Labrador Retriever Forum

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Nice article on Carol Heidl in the latest Purina Today's Breeder magazine

Carol, I love the photo of you and the dogs on the big rock shelf.

Re: Nice article on Carol Heidl in the latest Purina Today's Breeder magazine

I love reading the article and the pictures look good too! More power to you Carol and to the Tabatha Dogs!

Hi

What Issue Number is Tabatha Kennels in? I logged into the Purina Pro Club and I am not seeing Carol listed on the online articles for Today's Breeder Mag. The newest issue online is #66.

#67. It just arrived today so it won't be up on the site for awhile.

Fantastic article! I agree, the picture on that big overhanging rock is gorgeous!

Johanne

Great article and pictures. I don't usually find a lot to read in that magazine, but really enjoyed this one.

Lovely article, lovely dogs and lovely lady - I finally got to speak to her briefly at this years Potomac.

Ditto, ditto on that rock picture it is wonderful. All the pictures were very good - I just drool over her labs.

And.... a small personal brag - there was a picture of the "Tabatha" kennel sign I made for her. That was a nice surprise for me.

Valerie - Bibsmom

Valerie, the sign is beautiful! I just got the magazine from the mailbox and read the article, did you see they entitled it Tabatha's VINTAGE Labradors, how cool???

Our first Potomac Carol went out of her way to be very nice to Micha and I at the Veteran's Gala (when it was
held in the atrium and so crowded)...she gave Micha a
bottle of wine from her table! Wonderful article! Great pictures!
gotta figure out a way to scan it and send it out!

Wonderful article on one of the most amazing people in the Lab world. Well done Purina....and well deserved Carol! I loved the article and all the great photos. This will be an article I will take out and read over and over.

Do you think Carol frequents this forum?

I know Carol reads it, but has the class to keep her opinions to herself, is best to let your dogs do the talk for you. Think about it, how many really successful breeders do you see posting on this forum?

Great article, great pictures, great dogs.
Carol is the nicest, classy and great person in this world with the biggest heart, you can fall in love wacthing her how she enjoys showing her dogs or talking to her for 5 minutes, she diserves this article and many many more. The numero 1 lady in this world.

Superb!, I'm watching you!!!