Labrador Retriever Forum

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Potomac 2010 Hotel Information

http://www.lrcp.com/specialty_2010_hotel_details.shtml

Re: Potomac 2010 Hotel Information

So whats the deal with that. Do you know when that was posted? Is this hotel really already booked or do you have to go through the LRCP??

I just called the hotel and they are not taking bookings until Monday. The hotel has yet to book a room.

So what's up with the no non hotel food clause?

What's up with the 4 night minimum stay clause?

It's seem they did something different. I thought we went through the LRCP for reservations am I wrong? Or did you always call the hotel directly to reserve.

Vicki
It's seem they did something different. I thought we went through the LRCP for reservations am I wrong? Or did you always call the hotel directly to reserve.

They did do things different, but not what you're talking about. Booking was always through the Hotel, never through the Club. The LRCP can't book Holiday Inn hotel rooms. Only the Holiday Inn can book what the club blocked off for those attending the show.

The hotel also has some new rules if you read closely. It appears the LRCP is relaying the information also.

OP, not one room is booked so why are there no Rooms At The Inn? They aren't ready to be booked until Monday.

OK Thanks! I usally end up sharing with someone last minute, but will keep my fingers crossed to get a room this year