Labrador Retriever Forum

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Potomac 2009 Photos on CD

TKDOGS.COM will be offering CDs for all 3 days of Potomac, seperately.

The CDs will have all the photos that are on the TKDogs website and photos will be in size 800x600px (approx), which is a perfect size for home use.

One CD will be 50$ and all 3 days will be 125$

Re: Potomac 2009 Photos on CD

I know that people love the Potomac photos, but aren't we supposed to NOT advertise on this forum?

Leave Margaret of Ramsayville be!! She's been a wonderful Potomac judge and means well letting y'all know availability. I recall people asking, she replied. Geesh!

Let the list owner handle the rules or would you like to open your own? How do you know she didn't ask Jill if it was okay to post that information?

Are you serious?

No form of advertising being "Puppies for sale and/or wanted* as well as *Stud Dog* advertisements and Litter Announcements"

If you want to nitpick, then why arent you complaining about people advertising their championships, announcing clearances on their dogs, announcing that so and so will be at the show selling merchandise etc.

Maybe you arent upset that Margaret posted this, but that the pictures are not of any of your dogs.

Go outside and enjoy the weather with your dogs.

ah, I get it. It depends on who you are as to if it's OK or not to advertise here. Thanks for letting me know.

Seriously?
Are you serious?

No form of advertising being "Puppies for sale and/or wanted* as well as *Stud Dog* advertisements and Litter Announcements"

If you want to nitpick, then why arent you complaining about people advertising their championships, announcing clearances on their dogs, announcing that so and so will be at the show selling merchandise etc.

Maybe you arent upset that Margaret posted this, but that the pictures are not of any of your dogs.

I don't consider this advertising. It's one Lab breeder to another offering exactly what some people have been asking for. Say thank you!

Unfortunately, I just spent $165. on 12 photos when I could have had the whole thing for $125. ? Wish I had known about the CD earlier

ahem
ah, I get it. It depends on who you are as to if it's OK or not to advertise here. Thanks for letting me know.

Seriously?
Are you serious?

I wonder if you would have the same balls to say that off off-line?

This isn't her website. She has nothing to gain, we do.

Yes but did you receive prints or email photos??
I'm aure the prints are better quality than what you could print off the CD yourself in a much lower resolution.
No?