Labrador Retriever Forum

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Miami Valley day 2 results - partial

We're headed home from Miami Valley - love the internet connection from the car!

Big HUGE congrats to Linda Bednarski on going Winners Bitch with her 9-12 mo bitch, Tullamores Sea Salt.
Another round of applause to the Saldana's on going Winners Dog with their 12-18 mo boy - Zinfandel Brigham. Brig also went Best of Op in sweeps

Best in Sweeps: Don't quote me - I didn't see it awarded...I think was Barb Paveglio's bitch from the 15-18 mo class, Inselhiem Sea Coral. My apologies if I have the wrong.

Didn't have breed results when we left...sorry. My computer is wobbling everytime we hit a bump on the highway! Time to sign off....

LuAnn

Re: Miami Valley day 2 results - partial

Just heard that
BOB Ch. Windfall Banner's Major Attraction
BOS Ch. Tabatha's Pester

Huge congratulations to all the winners!!

Best in Sweeps was Chris Kofrons Girl Valleywood Folktale, And Best of Opposite was Zinfndel Brigham.
Great Show!!

Congrats and thanks to Tom and Gail and the MVLRC for another wonderful Specialty!
RWD Seredipity's Minute Man--huge congrats to Marylin Cerney
RWB out of the 6-9 class: Epoch's Treasure

Congratulations to the exhibitors - such a nice entry - very nice Labradors this weekend. Of course a huge congratulations to the winners - excellent and well deserved wins one and all.

GREAT JOB MVLRC (AGAIN). Your show is really a prototype for all specialties to follow - making everyone feel welcome, having fun and making friends too. The show site, the Judging, after-show party were all perfect - and that is not easily accomplished without a lot of hard work. Impressive and wonderful.

Thanks again - great job one and all.

(special shout out to Jerry & Joanie - BRIGGS' win(s) were the topping on the cake and I am sure you had a nice short drive back home.)

Thank you, Steve and Cindy. We hope everyone enjoyed themselves. Putting on a show and WC takes a tremendous amount of manpower and alot of cooperation from all our club members. They all did a fabulous job. We are so thankful that we have such a great group that is ready to pitch in and help. A real tribute to our founding members. They taught us well and we like continuing the tradition that is MVLRC.

Joan and I feel the same way today about this marvelous moment in May as the first time we attended many, many, moons ago. First class from nose to tail. The spirit that made this show the MVLRC, is alive and well and still Rollin on! Good job guy's, Very well deserved

I had a great time as well! Wonderful dogs, I really enjoyed the WC and Rally as well! Bravo!