Labrador Retriever Forum

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
NLR Duraceramic flooring

Hi Saw this product at a flooring store, Was maybe thinking about using it in my kitchen and dining room instead of vinyl. Anyone have it? Likes Dislikes????
It is supposed to be more forgiving that ceramic and not as cold and slippery. Any Info?

Re: NLR Duraceramic flooring

I personally have ceramic (mexican tile) and wood floors that work for me. However, I am always interested in new products so I googled the Duraceramic and found this forum thread you may be interested in http://ths.gardenweb.com/forums/load/flooring/msg071049016621.html
Good Luck!

Re: NLR Duraceramic flooring

I've had DuraCeramic tile installed on my main floor in every room that used to be carpet, so the kitchen and dining room are still hard wood floors. I decided not to use grout(did not want to have to clean it) and have the tile butted together and then used their clear sealer to make the floor waterproof. I love the floor and wish I had replaced the hard wood flooring also. It can get a gouge in it - stained glass lamp knocked on the floor by a dog. When I get ready to sell the house will have the installer replace the tile and it will look like new. The floor is warmer than tile, about the same as hard wood floors. That was important as I live in Minnesota. Will never have tile, hard wood or carpet again. In the 3 years I've had it, it looks brand new and is easy to clean.