Labrador Retriever Forum

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Potomac Critiques

The critiques for Dogs, Bitches, Veterans and BOB are now up on our website: www.lrcp.com

Enjoy!

Sue Puff

Re: Potomac Critiques

Critiques would be great if they were correct! LOL
I have a bitch with a critique in there that didn't even place in the regular classes!

Glad I didn't judge bitches. ;-) No, seriously, there were a lot of dogs to be evaluated and numbers to write down, I'm sure there are a number of mistakes. I know in one class I wrote 3rd twice, I had to kind of guess which one was actually fourth. Please just let us know if you find something so it can get changed before it goes to the LQ.

All the judges, in all venues, try their best. If you see errors, let us know and we'll fix them. There's no need to make negative comments about any judges, it's uncalled for and un-sportsmanlike.

Thanks...

Sue Puff

Was not a negative comment at all. Did you notice the laughing face after my message???
There are several other errors in addition to the one I mentioned.
Accusations of being "un-sportsmanlike" was very un-professional.

Sorry. Ha ha ha is rude.

Yes, Caillou or Mason are much much better dogs than the one who won.
Friendship had something to do I'm sure.

are you talking about sweeps??
cause the regular judges were from england!!
and what a rotten thing to say!!

TO BYC

I think your a little ill. Please seek out some help.

Wha? HuH? what the heck???

Where can I find the critiques from the Sweepstakes judges, Becky and Linda? Thank you for the info.

Becky's will be posted as soon as the Webmaster gets back!

Sue Puff

There were no critiques from the sweeps judge on Saturday... I can't speak for Friday. I will have to say that the quality overall was wonderful, which made the placements were very difficult - I was sad that many lovely dogs had to leave the ring without a ribbon. I thank the club for such a nice show and a great time!

Huh?? Saturday?? There was no judging on Saturday. Potomac is Wed., Thur., and Fri.