Labrador Retriever Forum

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
runningyellow lab puppy icon

Does anyone know where to get the icon for the little yellow lab puppy that is running? I would like to use it on my litter page. I have googled and can't find it.
Thanks in advance

Re: runningyellow lab puppy icon

I would like to know too! That is so cute, and I have often wondered. I supposed that if I had any talent I could make my own video puppy! But I suck at computer stuff.

I have this icon in my photobucket account, but I'm not sure which code to give it to you with. Is it html, IMG, or should I just give you the direct link? I don't know much about this stuff.Photobucket

Thank you everyone who responded.
I got it and it looks so cute!

How did you download it to your computer?

Thanks

I've had it for a long time, probably almost a year, and I think I must've picked it up off of photobucket originally. I don't have it downloaded onto my computer, it's in my photobucket account online. I use the direct link code to it when I need it. I don't even know if I CAN download it onto my computer, I'll try it and let you know what happens.

Well, I'll be jiggered! You CAN download it, just right-click on the puppy and click on "save picture as". Photobucket

I was able to add this to my website, but it's not running . What am I doing wrong

If you double click on the puppy in the message it will take you right to the photobucket page. On the bottom left it is already coded. Copy and paste the HTML code on your website.

That was quick!! Much Thanks

Got it too, thanks.