Labrador Retriever Forum

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Need to know!

Re: Who is the most titled Labrador in the history of the Labrador Breed?

Re: Need to know!

AKC titles, UKC titles, CKC titles?

Also, the AKC has only rather recently offered a number of different venues with many opportunities to title a dog.

up until about 30 years ago the AKC only offered a Ch., CD, CDX, UD, a TD, a Field Ch, and an AFC.
I could only dream to have a Labrador special enough to have titles in a couple of those venues!!!!

25 years ago in Obedience, there was only CD, CDX, UD, OTCH (at much higher jump height requirements making it so much more difficult....and before the OTCH, there was only the three titles offered. Now there are so many more titles in Obedience, not to mention also the Agility and Rally venues, which offer many opportunities for different titles. Hunt Tests offer the possibility for 3 titles.

Again, money. A labrador that has been all around the world, a lot of titles are in Europe, also a lot of titles in Latin America.
Canadian CH
World CH
International CH
Latin American CH
Panamerican CH
Each country has their Championship.

There was a black male, son of Arnold I think, was Am ch, luxemburg ch, can ch and many more, forget the name.

You might be talking of an Arnold's grandson:

GBCH.Int.Norw.Swe.Fin.CH Carpenny Walpole

His name is AARON, and once you've seen him, you would never forget him. He is a Belquest dog, and you can see him on the Belquest site. It was not
money that made Aaron the Champion, it was Aaron.

His picture is in the URL. He's not mine, but I will
always love him.

AM PR BDA 1997 World BISS CH Tabatha's Rollick At Carrowby JH,CD,CGC,WC

Byc
Again, money. A labrador that has been all around the world, a lot of titles are in Europe, also a lot of titles in Latin America.
Canadian CH
World CH
International CH
Latin American CH
Panamerican CH
Each country has their Championship.

There was a black male, son of Arnold I think, was Am ch, luxemburg ch, can ch and many more, forget the name.

No, no, I realize that there are a lot of titles, lets keep it AKC, FCI and we can expand the list to Multi Champions (Beauty, field and tracking) in Europe. Come on Ritva where R you??? Help us out here!

What about Olé:

BISS
Am Ch
Eng Sh Ch
Ch IB
Ch Fr
Ch Nl
Ch Lux

http://jalostus.kennelliitto.fi/frmKoira.aspx?RekNo=SF01305/89&R=122

biggas ynga is one in finland who is multi titled yellow teddy bear, lived to be 16 years, and a healthy, dear boy he was.
ritva

ps all data is taken from FKC official data base, as every registered dog in finland is entered to the database. any breed.

Now that you mentioned FCI, in Mexico we don't get behind but with a girl:

Cloud Nine Iragorri
BISS, American CH, Canadian CH, World CH, Panamerican CH, International CH, Mexican CH, Latinamerican CH.

She is not that beauty but you wanted titles.

http://www.honeyguide.dk/images/Diverse/Artikel%20om%20Osku.pdf

Re: Need to know! - Ole

I believe Ole also got a CD and JH titles while he was in the States.

Re: Need to know! - Ole

Titles from the smaller European countries would not be that difficult for a deserving dog to get due to the proximity of one country to another - easily within a day's drive. More significant would be multiple titles in different venues.

No, Im afraid that money didn´t buy the titles for MULTI CH Biggas Ynga (FinJCh, FinVCh, FinCh, IntCh, NordCh, SCh, DkCh) bred by Anta & Karl Eric Backlund of Biggas Kennels, Owned by Mervi Koponen, sired by FinCh, Eatons Minstrel who is line bred to IntCh, NordCh, SCh, NCh, FinCh, NV-78 Lichitas Blizzard, his dam was FinCh. Artistico Giuliette. And his legacy still keeps on!

I am very proud and happy as you all are of your lines, to tell all of you, that although my dogs are not shown as they are for my pure pleasure and enjoyment and what I have bred and not kept are with families just being good ol´boys and girls leading the blind and in other service capacities! I have had 2 Osku, (Multi Ch. Biggas Ynga sons and 1 girl) MCh, IntCh.Clayview Lubberline Rigger, MCh, IntCh, AmCh Mergus Big Ben and MCh. Mergus Barbie Girl, and numerous offspring, now going into my 6th Generation with the line. Thank you Mervi and Ritva for steering me in the right direction with this Grand Osku journey! I will be Forever thankfull to the both of you for this!

Didn't the Late Great BIS CH Shadowhill's Smart Remarque have a slew of titles as well??????

Oohhh!!, take easy Orlando, hold your horses and take a valium.

Hey, we are all proud of what we have aren´t we! Now I have plenty of PRE Horses here in Spain and I dont need prescriptions to buy valiums! KY you are grand!

I believe it's.....

Am. Can. Bah Bda.Vez. Dom. S Am. Ch.
Sunnybrook Acres Ace O' Spade Dom. CD, PR Vez.Bda, CDX, Bda. TD, Bah, UD Am. UDTX, WC

Dear Orlando, al this titles (FinJCh, FinVCh, FinCh, IntCh, NordCh, SCh, DkCh) are not even close to become CH here in America, those are like 1 Ch disguised in 6, Finland, Norway, Denmark is like one state here. We want real champions like the ones mentioned before.

titles (FinJCh, FinVCh, FinCh, IntCh, NordCh, SCh, DkCh) are not even close to become CH here in America, those are like 1 Ch disguised in 6, Finland, Norway, Denmark is like one state here.

spaniard.
please don´t mix your feelings for us me ritva juutilainen a finn and orlando who is the proud owner of biggas ynga kids etc...

i was asked about labs in finland, by someone here. we did not want to brag anything, as the labrador we are talking about has more meaning for us finns as titles and money etc...

just about the issue how titles are earned in a small country like finland, for a labrador to become a ch, the dog needs 3 CC´s + a passed field qualification test.
ritva, who has no interest or need to discuss this anymore as its too hard with rudeness, i´m not used to.

Spaniard, sorry one more thing, i would gladly discuss labrador issues with you via my e-mail, would you kindly come forward with full name as we do?

anytime, i´m a retired finnair stewardess.
ritva

Españolito read this;
*Nothing in the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity" (M.Luther King)