Labrador Retriever Forum

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
DDC Lab

Has anyone heard of the DDC Lab in Fairfield, Ohio. Is this a reputable company for EIC testing?

Re: DDC Lab

yes and yes.

yes and the turn around time is about 4 days for EIC testing.

Bonnie

Bonnie, is this DDC - DNA DIAGNOSTICS CENTER? Thanks in advance!

We have used them twice now and the first time samples were received on a Wednesday had results on Friday, same week. The second time they got our samples on a Monday and had results by Wednesday, same week. So it was taking around 2 days to get results. The results came over email and the final reports were mailed out. The mailed reports took about a week from the emailed results.

They do give discounts when doing 5 or more at one time. They have been very fast at mailing the kits for testing about 5 days.

Here is the link to the the other company which then you can submitt your results to OFA if you like to have posted in the open database. They are the only ones OFA will except.
http://www.vdl.umn.edu/vdl/prod/groups/cvm/@pub/@cvm/@vdl/documents/asset/cvm_asset_117797.pdf

I was just looking into Labs that do the EIC testing.I looked up DDC and ordered a buch for the herd today(after seeing what you all were saying about them)Thanks!

i ordered kits also price is good, they offer a great discount doing 5 or more. now i just have to get them done and sent off.