Labrador Retriever Forum

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
all my good news/new litter/Ambers litter of one/health clearances

I am happy to say that Ambers puppy - the one and only puppy is coming home to live with me on Sunday. I will be forever gratefull to my friend Judy for fostering him with her litter of PBGV's as his Mom Amber did not get any milk. I also wanted him to have siblings to grow up with. I have some very cute pictures of him with his foster siblings! I am sure that he thinks that he has spots too! His name is Capewood's Judgement Day and I call him "Connor" I will post his picture when he comes home. I can't believe that 7 weeks have passed already.He is too big to stay with those little guys any longer - LOL!

Fancy had her litter last Friday and all 8 puppies are doing well. I lost the last 9th puppy as he was stillborn. I am so happy to have a whole litter this time - Fancy is a good girl and always does well by me and her puppies! What a great Mom she is .We have 1BM 2 BF 1YF 4YM

My recient health clearances ---all great so far too!
Fancy and her son Elvis both came back Ingen /Normal and Elvis is BYC ! This means Fancys new litter are all normal too! Amber is a carrier so Connor will need to be tested later.

Elvis had his heart cleared yesterday and is OFA prelimed good/normal and is CERF'ed - I can breathe a bit here now! I just have to go get his final OFA as he just turned two! Now for some more points please!! LOL! I love my Elvis!

Can't wait until tomorrow to have Connor back home with me!

Finally ---GOOD NEW'S here!

Re: all my good news/new litter/Ambers litter of one/health clearances

WOW! That's a lot of good news... great news! Congrats on all of it! You must be having a great weekend - enjoy it. Life is good!