Labrador Retriever Forum

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Best Tent

Hello everyone!

I am looking to invest in a tent for summer shows. Please share recommendations for practicality & easy setup. I am not even sure what style and size to purchase. Thanks a bunch!

Re: Best Tent

Are you talking about a pop-up tent for ringside? I got mine (all three of them!) at Walmart. They are 10'x10' with the straight legs, and come with a rolling carry case. The new version doesn't come with very secure stakes (just the "L" shaped metal ones) so I bought a set of the bigger ones (about 10") from Sports Authority. It's easy to set up, you'll learn to watch out for hand-pinching on the corner posts as you spread them out the first time you set it up. Then you tell whoever is helping you to watch out for THEIR hands! Don't forget to share space if you have extra room!

As everyone knows, I LOVE my pop-ups!

I bought the Coleman Event 14 last year and love it. Tons of room, nice openings and was the best one in downpours.

I got mine at TSC, like $89.00
It's a pop up just like everyone elses

I got mine from Wal-Mart and my friend got her somewhere else. I love mine the tote it came in is more sturdy and durable, my friends is shredded. I would recommend saving the box that everything is stored in, inside the tote, and put it back in the box before putting in the tote. It helps to protect the tote from ripping.