Labrador Retriever Forum

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Black

anyone know of any good black males??? thanks

Re: Black

A very, very fine one won the stud dog class this year at the Potomac, but I'm not mentioning any names!

a true Newbie. The world is full of nice blacks. Look at show results.

Newbie2
anyone know of any good black males??? thanks

Your best bet is to go to big specialties and purchase a catalogue and mark which labs YOU like and then come home start researching. We all have different tastes when it comes to what we want to see in our back yard... so asking anon on an anon forum may not help you find the stud you are looking for. Also I agree that is an abundance of fabulous black stud dogs, you just need to do some homework on your own and get out!

Tiger Woods, LeBron James, Michael Jordan, Taye Diggs, I am sure there are many many more.

Just look.

I nearly spilled my coffee on that one!!! Good way to start the morning!

Can I add Denzel Washington?

I am adding Billy Dee Williams!

Try these
Tiger Woods, LeBron James, Michael Jordan, Taye Diggs, I am sure there are many many more.

Just look.

I am adding Denzel Washington & LL Cool J

Don't forget Magic Johnson, Reggie Jackson, Michael Jackson (sorry Michael), Ray Charles, Carl Lewis.....

Lab times
a true Newbie. The world is full of nice blacks. Look at show results.

Go to the shows and see the dogs. Pictures aren't always accurate or can be altered as seen on this list not long ago.

I vote for Denzel Washington!! My all time favorite.

Don't waiste your time going to shows, you all ready lost 3 hours in your computer looking for a yellow, breed to the first name you get here and that's it.