Labrador Retriever Forum

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
New Champion

I had joy in my heart and tears in my eyes in remembrance as I saw another Lewis (CH Ghoststone's Louie Downtown, CD, WC) kid finish his championship this weekend.

Congratulations to my dear friend Barb Gilchrist of Blackthorn Labradors on her newest champion
CH Blackthorn's Rocks U Too (Bono).

Re: New Champion

Wonderful news for all involved...congrats!!!

Congratulations Barbara and Judy! He is a beautiful boy! Lewis lives on... ~Nancy

Yes, a big congrats to both you and Barb. I remember Bono coming out as a puppy at SJVLRC, what a stunner he was. A very deserving Champion, indeed, and a nice prologue for dear Lewis.

Congratulations to Bono and his significant others; Barbara & Judy. Exciting news!

Big congratulations Barb!!!

Congratulations to Barbara and Judy! Bono is well deserved to continue Lewis's legacy.

Congrats to Barbara and Judy!!! Bono sure looks handsome in his photos! I hope to see him in person at the Rose City Specialty next month.

Bravo to Lewis & Bono! Lewis will always live on in some wonderful kids and grandkids and great grandkids! And Bono has finally deserved those last points! Enjoy ladies!

Congratulations Judy, Barbara, and Bono - and hats off to Lewis, the gift that keeps on giving!!!!

Wonderful news! Congratulations to Barb and to you, Judy, in memory of your special boy