Labrador Retriever Forum

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
From Russia with love

Has anyone received emails from Russia interested in buying some of your dogs?

Re: From Russia with love

Also Thailand.

you can check privately with me if you get puppy questions from abroad, i have a lot of info as i have followed the labrador world all my flying years, russia has some very good breeders and ...??? thailand labrador kennels have not answered any of my e-mails as i have tried for a long time to get information on the shriracha tiger zoo labradors caged with tigers, a notorious place owned by chinese however "happy family pictures they send".
ritva
ritva.juutilainen@pp.inet.fi

Not forgetting either that Russia is a key player in supplying dogs to China for the meat and fur trade.

With all the horrible things I've seen from that part of the planet. I could never sell a puppy and then just ship it. I don't sheep pet puppies anywhere. If they wan't one come and pick it up. Sorry for the generalization, but I won't risk it. Neither can I imagine someone is going to pay $$$$ for a dog, then Ship it $$$, and then just eat it for a nights love.

How embarrassingly American some of you who post . There are some passionate,wonderful kennels,and some beautiful Labs in Russia.
Maybe someone overseas can post how they would NEVER sell to an American. After all I've heard some Americans raise dogs for labratory medical experiments..........