Labrador Retriever Forum

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
New hotel open in time for PRLRC shows

Good news! A brand new dog friendly hotel is opening in Stonington, CT, in time for the Pawcatuck River. LRC shows in September.
La Quinta Inn & Suites
Stonington
349 Liberty Street
Stonington, CT 06379
Phone: 1-860-599-2400
Fax: 1-860-599-5485
Kathy

Re: New hotel open in time for PRLRC shows

Thats good news. Thanks. Was wondering if anyone knew the link to the PRLRC website that shows the information on the cardiac clinic they are having. Kathy had written in a previous post it is on their website. I went to the PRLRC website and can find no information about it. Would be great if someone could send along the link, and if anyone knows the cost of an Echo that they will charge. Thanks.

CERF - Dr Alan Bachrach Jr. VMD Thursday, September 17
Prepayment is required 35.00/Dog
PLEASE PRINT
Name___________________________________________________________________________________________
Address_________________________________________________________________________________________
City______________________________________________ State________________ Zip______________________
Phone____________________________________________ Email_________________________________________
Dog’s name(s)____________________________________________________________________________________
SUBMIT FORM AND PAYMENT TO:
Chris Lapham
354 Sperry Road
Bethany, CT 06524
(203) 393-1678 or chris@hopevillelabs.com
Please make checks payable to PRLRC
For scheduling purposes; Please note which classes you are entered in and/or time preference.
Cardiologist – Dr Nancy Morris ACVIM Friday, September 18
Auscultation $35.00
Doppler $185.00
Scheduling and payment for Dr Morris can be done directly through their website:
www.heartlightdobermans.com/clinic_sign_up.htm
Optigen 20/20 clinic Both Thursday and Friday
Pre-Register at www.Optigen.com Web Code #PRLRC9918
Health Clinic
On Site: Back to Back Specialties
September 17 and 18 @ North Stonington Fairgrounds

Kathy Cipriani
Good news! A brand new dog friendly hotel is opening in Stonington, CT, in time for the Pawcatuck River. LRC shows in September.
La Quinta Inn & Suites
Stonington
349 Liberty Street
Stonington, CT 06379
Kathy

I would like to go but is it the same days again as the JSLRC speciality and supported entry? I'm closer to that and enjoy going to both. I'm hoping they're not the same dates again. I am not flaming, I would like to attend both and try the La Quinta in Stonington. When we travel, we have used La Quinta many times and they're great in the southern states. Also,it's not a pricey hotel. Does the club have rooms blocked off at a better rate? TIA for information.

These shows have never been the same dates. You are confusing the Skylands and North Conway shows. They are no longer on the same dates, so everyone can go to both shows.

D&J
Kathy Cipriani
La Quinta Inn & Suites
Stonington
349 Liberty Street
Stonington, CT 06379
Kathy

I would like to go but is it the same days again as the JSLRC speciality and supported entry? I'm closer to that and enjoy going to both. I'm hoping they're not the same dates again. I am not flaming, I would like to attend both and try the La Quinta in Stonington. When we travel, we have used La Quinta many times and they're great in the southern states. Also,it's not a pricey hotel. Does the club have rooms blocked off at a better rate? TIA for information.

I heard Skylands is not having a show this year

Yes they are, they are back to their old showsite and dates.

Breeder
These shows have never been the same dates. You are confusing the Skylands and North Conway shows. They are no longer on the same dates, so everyone can go to both shows.

I'm sorry I got the shows confused and happy I can go to all of them. La Quinta here we come.

Jersey Skylands LRC Inc shows this year are on Friday and Saturday, August 28th and August 29th at the Sussex County Fairgrounds in Augusta, New Jersey. We will have back-to-back specialties on those days as part of the Newton KC all breed show. We will be in a specialty area with ringside parking.
Our judges for Breed Friday Paula Nykiel and Sweeps is Leslie Plank (Forestwood); Our Breed Judge for Saturday is Connie Howard (Curlee Hill) and Sweeps is Jody Springer (Cygnet).
For more information go to the Jersey Skylands LRC website or Newton Kennel Club premium list.