Labrador Retriever Forum

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Champion Tabatha's Tease

Congratulations to Tease for finishing her AKC Championship today in a grand manner by going WB in today's Pittsburgh Specialty. Her daughter Pester went BOS on both days. Tease is the Dam of 3 AKC Champions: Pester, Rally, and Score and Canadian Champion Tabatha Autumn Rustle. Congratulations Carol!

Re: Champion Tabatha's Tease

Oh this is wonderful news! Congratulations Carol!! She is such an absolutely lovely girl...I just fell in love with her at Hoosier. Well done!

Another Tabatha girl that is now a new CH.
Incredible, congrats, what a kennel, how many champions are now from Tabathas?, a record?, I don't think there is a kennel name with this many girls CHampions in the world.
I don't know how you do it Carol, you are awesome, the best....
Way to go!! I'm watching you!

WOOOOOOOOOOOOO HOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO !!!!!!!
WAY TO GO RUSTLE'S MOM !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Rustle is ecstatic and sends lots of puppy kisses ...if Mom was here he'd share a treat with her!!

Congrats, Carol.

All My Very Best,
Sue McDermid

Woohoo!!!

Huge Congratulations!!!

Well now, isn't this great news ! And what a grand gal she is , what more could you ask for in a lovely brood ! CONGRATS CAROL !

YAY! Go Carol

Congratulations!

Tease showed and looked great as she always does!!! So happy I was there to see my favorite girl finish!!!
Kim

Way to go! Lovely gal!

Michelle

Congrats on another beautiful Champion!!!

Congratulations on Tease' Championship!

Congratulations!!!
She is a doll.

Ooooooo Congrats - she is another lovely "knock your socks off" Champion Tabatha bitch!

Valerie Jones - Bibsmom

Congrats Carol...............very nice!!!

We heard from a "little birdie" that TEASE finished her Championship. It is more than well deserved, it is fabulous. Congratulations to Carol and Tease.

Well done indeed.

Yeah! So well deserving. Congrats Carol!

Congratulations and a big hug to Tease and to Carol for this wonderful and long-awaited title. I admire Carol for many reasons, and among them are her determination and confidence in continuing to show Tease, who certainly deserves her championship title. And of course to Tease for continuing to love showing with her favorite person, Carol.

Tease!!! Such a wonderful girl....a lab we all strive to bred. She is very special....Well done Carol!