General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Re: Greater Pittsburg Specialty Day Results HERE Day #1

Thursday Day#1

BOB Beechcroft Study's Top Secret

BOS Tabatha's Pristine

WD Banners January Knight (Ch. NipnTuck Hyspire Unforgettable x Corktowns Rustina at Banner)

RWD Beachbrooks Impossible Dream (Windfall Dalybrook Rusty Nail x Beachbrooks Dream Come True)

WB and BOW Acquaris Black Pearl (Ch. Windfall's New England Patriot x Windfall's Dragonfly In The Sky)

RWB Windfall's Big Sky Bumble Bee (Ch. Big Skys Home Run Hitter x Ch. Windfall Stormy Sky)

B.Sweeps Banners January Knight ((Ch. NipnTuck Hyspire Unforgettable x Corktowns Rustina at Banner)

B. Opp Sweeps Paradigm Start Splainin (Ch. Shalane's Fly By Knight x Ch. Paradigm's Bella Sophia)

A small correction to the above is that WB was the bitch listed as RWB. Congrats to KD and the Pence's. Yesterdays win for Windfall Big Skys Bumble Bee finished her.

NICE JOB BEBE.

Congrats to Karen Day, the Pence's and the rest of Team BeBe. We are thrilled for all involved.

Please send pix.

congrats to pences on bebe,,new champion,,and karen day,,i was so lucky to be there the day this sweet girl finished,,,,,,

Way to go BEBE! I got to help KD potty this girl a few weeks ago . . . KD had to listen to me rave about her for 2 days.

She's beautiful - congrats to all!